Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Some Fun Weapons?

Achievement-get

Question

9 answers to this question

I think the new talons weapon is pretty fun because it does ragdoll enemies which is hilarious. Sonicor is basically the ragdoll king so you cant go wrong there. The mios is a fun melee because you can use its charge attack to grapple in people and throw them across the room. As for primaries, the toncor is necessarily all that fun, but it does pretty much one shot anyone, unless you get into stupid high lvl territory, and if you love snipers, i recommend the rubico. Its my new favorite sniper just because it feels so fluid

+1 on the Jatty, it is very fun. As Omega says try and get a hold of the Crushing Ruin stance - there's a combo called "Shattered Village" that allows one to become a human (Tenno?) helicopter rotor.

As for shooty stuff, I still have loads of fun with the Supra. It's a PITA to build, and takes quite a few forma to get firing on all cylinders, but for me it's as close to a futuristic space Arnie/Rambo as you can get :P

Nice one on getting Despair, they really don't drop too often in my experience. One of the secondaries I have the most fun with is the Nukor. It looks wacky, and shoots a pulsing/gyrating beam that makes enemies glow a funny colour, shoot each other, then explode with a funny noise. Just don't put an obnoxious energy colour on it and then use it on Mirage. It's like some horrid '70s disco show gone wrong.

For Primary i like Ignis...feel so BA running around torching everything in my path. Oh hiding behind a box or in the room above me? Still not safe!

Sonicor and Jat are both hilariously fun.

Also i enjoy bows once in awhile for fun primaries. Just feels good lining up perfect shots and taking out a line behind it. Opticor with lots of speed enhancements can be good fun as well. Penta/Secura Penta are a "blast" when you get used to it and line up headshots perfectly. I had good fun with it.

Redeemer is fun.  Decent damage, tons of knockback, and range too!  You can't ask for much more.

Aside from that, I think Soma Prime is a lot of fun.  Everything I point at dies fast.  I can't ask for much more, unless I could get a primed serration to make level 100 enemies die fast too.  (I'm not playing for the challenge, I enjoy being ridiculously overpowered.  If there is one thing I hate, it's a fair fight.)

Nukor makes body parts become FAT.  Like, "I just ate 500 donuts dipped in cream cheese" fat.  That's fun.

Stug is my favorite secondary.  Toxic white gobs of sticky goo, which explode.  You don't know fun until you stug all over your enemies, and little known fact - the damage is actually "embarrasment", your opponents die of pure shame.