The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

Oh S#&$, I KNEW that scanning that Oculyst and letting it scan me was a bad idea. BAD IDEA.

You let this happen to you, Tenno. We let this happen to US.

Now the Sentients are infiltrating our systems.

... Ordis, where's my bloody tinfoil hat when I need one?

Ha good thing I never got scanned.

You're about to get spooked. G̪̖͔ͨ̐̇ͥé̶̱͈̻̖̭̙̤ͮ͑́ͯt̴͉̙̹ͫ͂ͨ͜ ̸̘̲͚͋͒ȑ̢̻͖͇̤̽ͮ͠e͕͚̘͋̃ͧ̚ͅä̦͙̝̪̩̞̬́͛ͪ̀ͣ̅͡͠d̵̠̩͛͐̈́̋͂ͪͮ͞͝y̢̳̮̜͉̗̦̓̓

Taking a look at the translation, I think that the text is the routine log of a warframe boot, like a computer's, seems like a remote controller got into the system so the warframe cut the ties with the void to protect maybe the frame, maybe the tenno. Once the foreigner pressence fled, the warframe started booting (so thats why at the login you are kneeling, is the boot possition for every warframe, so when you log in, your warframe does too), and in the end the "Good night sweet angel" one could be a way of Lotus to call her sons and daughters, or maybe a pass for something.

This needs to be explained by DE, but it is interesting to think that something is remote controlling the Warframes, while they themselves are living beings.

Maybe what came from the Void weren't the real bodies, but constructs made of energy that are controlled from the void by the real Tennos?