Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

B4yEVGc.jpg

Yeah... probably a bug from loading... but doesn't this just make you curious?

It is intentional. There's a mega thread about it and the decoded message. Have to find the thread though. Will post when I find it.

Edit: Nvm. Thread was merged

Edited by (PS4)iTJ84

I have gotten that three times already. I'm just really creeped out by it. Once at the start of a Mutalist Alad V Assassination, once after the Balor Fomorian, and once today, right on the way back from Orcus Relay. It's definitely something the developers snuck in in Update 17 or 17.5, and I think that you may get jumped by the Stalker a few days later. Just a suggestion. It happened to me.

I think i stumbled across a new orokin message i think. I was smashing my screenshot key so i found the best pics to upload, need some help wiuth translating This seems alot diffrent ill try with translating it, might need help tho

and edit: seems like i got a clearer part of this 2nd message from prev posts maybe

seems like it just a sort version of the old message :P , ill try enchaching the letters,

Ud061Lk.jpg

EB0Az8u.jpg

Edit 4: i used the english to tenno letters converter and saved the imaged,

Just tryed to recreate the text using the tennobet letters link and the translator

First line(red): vieeda humk seberd

Secound line(white): rzhawn, foren kawreeer deetekte. orijim suspisiaw. trisg signal,

Third Line(white): reeiniseeeeeetig dayepolar reekupli awn nawvel kawreeer. bayeo un standbaye for seekeeens jek and sink.

http://imgur.com/gbEZEHJ

Edit 5.

3 lines that are blurry.

line 4: noskn                  I could not read past the first word.

line 5: sehenk lenzhing, lawkd,

line 6: somak kawtrol, establisd

Pic:

http://imgur.com/Qaoe95U

Edited by Sindorae

could this be the foreshadowing of the void fissures the DE spoke of in devstream #61?

or maybe it is the lotus who detected the foreign carrier of unknown origin(sentient perhaps) and protected the tenno from it.

but damn, what a way to introduce lore? 02 approves.

could this be the foreshadowing of the void fissures the DE spoke of in devstream #61?

or maybe it is the lotus who detected the foreign carrier of unknown origin(sentient perhaps) and protected the tenno from it.

but damn, what a way to introduce lore? 02 approves.

sentient confirmed 

You're about to get spooked. G̪̖͔ͨ̐̇ͥé̶̱͈̻̖̭̙̤ͮ͑́ͯt̴͉̙̹ͫ͂ͨ͜ ̸̘̲͚͋͒ȑ̢̻͖͇̤̽ͮ͠e͕͚̘͋̃ͧ̚ͅä̦͙̝̪̩̞̬́͛ͪ̀ͣ̅͡͠d̵̠̩͛͐̈́̋͂ͪͮ͞͝y̢̳̮̜͉̗̦̓̓

H̱̟̗͎̾̒ͣ̓ͬ̒̍̎̀̀E̮̣͉̤͙̰ͫ̄̓͛͑̕ ̴̦̝̩̯̘̬̆̈͗͆͑ͩͤC̒̄҉͈̰̤̪̞͝O̖̪̮̣̖͖̩̺̐̎͒̂̇̕͞Mͣͨͭ̐͊͋̚͏̵̪̹̬͚̟̞̪̟͙Ẹ͖̼̺͙͉̿͌ͭ͐͌͛̊̾́͞S̥̭̫̝̥͇̥̝ͮ̾̅̏̇̂̚!̢̫̻̬̲̗̳̭͐̉̋̔̇̌ G̺̘̼͚͊ͣͧ̊ͨͅe̋҉̫̰̮͈̣͔̱͢t̊̿͗̈̑̒҉̯͙̥͉̙̕ ͚̤͚͉̩͉̟̘̍ͨ̈̍̈́͛ͬ͝ͅiͫ͑̾̊̚҉̫͙̀n̵̴̼̬̯̠͎ͩͧͬ̓̍͢t̶̹̦͖͇̖̦̋ͮͨ͐͆̅̓͜o̤̗̼̭̯͙ͭͯ̌̅͢ͅ ͈̯̫̌̄̚͜p̬̈́̌̉ͯ̓ͬ̄ͩ̽oͪ͋̈́̅̎̀̔͏͉ş̸̟̯̥̘͇̺̅̌̂̌̌̽́i̬ͥ̀͛t̃̇͂҉̸̠̱͍̱͈͍͎̪i̩͇͍̠̖̰̤̦̯ͬ̃̔͜ọ͙ͯ͐̔̌̿̿ͮ̀͜n̢ͯ̀ͪ͋͘͏̝̮̱.̰͔̺͎ͥ̔͞.̷̩͇̖͕̬̰̗̮ͯ̌̽.̷̠̜͍̈́ͨ

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/5/58/JordasJorPre17.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20151004011039

Edited by ButteredChangelingFries

I think i stumbled across a new orokin message i think. I was smashing my screenshot key so i found the best pics to upload, need some help wiuth translating This seems alot diffrent ill try with translating it, might need help tho

and edit: seems like i got a clearer part of this 2nd message from prev posts maybe

seems like it just a sort version of the old message :P , ill try enchaching the letters,

EB0Az8u.jpg

Edit 4: i used the english to tenno letters converter and saved the imaged,

Just tryed to recreate the text using the tennobet letters link and the translator

First line(red): vieeda humk seberd

Secound line(white): rzhawn, foren kawreeer deetekte. orijim suspisiaw. trisg signal,

Third Line(white): reeiniseeeeeetig dayepolar reekupli awn nawvel kawreeer. bayeo un standbaye for seekeeens jek and sink.

http://imgur.com/gbEZEHJ

Edit 5.

3 lines that are blurry.

line 4: noskn                  I could not read past the first word.

line 5: sehenk lenzhing, lawkd,

line 6: somak kawtrol, establisd

Pic:

http://imgur.com/Qaoe95U

Already translated

Void link severed

Reason, foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspicion, tracing signal.

Restarting dipolar recoupling on naval carrier, bow on standby for sequence check and send.

Lines;

Selenic Lensing, locked.

Somatic Control, established.

-

Keep in mind that Tenobet is a phonetic language, which mean that words are spelt how they are spoken.

However, dialects and accents will, due to how the language works, be spelt different but mean the same thing.

Edited by Jurak

so was there a 2nd message after all?

I can hear the Grineer guy talking in the background while on loading, and my Loading Screen also looked like this...

It's a little bit cool too, cause it looks like my Liset is being hacked by some random grineer minions. lol

u sure that wasn't actually from ur mission?

I can hear the Grineer guy talking in the background while on loading, and my Loading Screen also looked like this...

It's a little bit cool too, cause it looks like my Liset is being hacked by some random grineer minions. lol

so was there a 2nd message after all?

u sure that wasn't actually from ur mission?

Still just one message and it may have been grineer talking or he left the radio in his liset on. :V

So I got this new strange transmission during the loading screen for the void. The loading screen started to make a weird noise and the loading cinematic got a bit pixelated/artifacted (thought my video card was going bad for a minute) then this transmission appeared. Can anyone translate?

HE4QUkA.jpg

Hello all,

Today as I went to play Conclave, this happened, it's definitely deliberate and not some sort of glitch.

Just watch the video to find out more.

https://youtu.be/6aXq9cGyrOo

It does just cut off like that at the end, not just my terrible recording.

The language in the video is definitely Orokin, I confirmed that within the Warframe Wikia (link below to a picture of some translated text)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/2/2f/Tennobet2.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/640?cb=20141102065604 

Could this be some amazing bit of lore?

Until some wise person translates it we won't know.

Thanks,

MMovie2000

P.S: I didn't just edit it in, I wouldn't be such an imbecile.