Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

Hello everyone! This is the first time I've ever posted anything in here, Also this might just end up containing some light spoilers concerning The Second Dream so just a fair warning. . .

I was just being a happy go lucky killing machine until my game experienced a strange distorting effect while in the loading screen. I didn't think much of it until this showed up on my screen:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=579430285

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=579430301

I hope I can be forgiven for not being able to get a better picture of the messages, but I DID get to translating it as soon as I caught them! When translated letter by letter (as best as I could) we get. . .

V000D-NIHNKH SEHHVEHRD

REEZUHN- FOREHN KAWREEEHR DEETEHKTEHD-ORIHJIHN UHNON- SUHSPIHSHEEAWN- TR?SIHNG SIHGNAL-

REEIHNIHSHEEAETING DAYEBONAR REEKUHPLIHNG AWN NAWVEHL KAWREEEHR- BAYEO IHN STANDBAYE FOR SEEKAWNS CHEHK AND SIHNK-

MOSHEEIHN KAEMPAWNS??SEEIHM- KAWMPHEET-

SEHHEHMIHK HEHMZIHNG- HAWKD-

SOMATIHK KIHMTRIHH- IHSTABLIHSHD-

MARGOOLAS IHMPHAM???-

Now, cleaning it up (as best I can), we get.. 

VOID LINK SEVERED

REASON- FOREIGN CAREER DETECTED- ORIGIN UNKNOWN- SUSPICION- TRACING SIGNAL

RE INITIATING (???) RE COUPLING AND (NATIVE?) CAREER- (???) IN STANDBY FOR SECOND CHECK AND SYNC-

(???) (???)- (???)

SOMATIC (???)- ESTABLISHED

MARGULIS (???)-

Strange ain't it? Maybe it's just something that occurs to people who've completed the Second Dream?

I haven't had it happen to me but its old news.

It was translated by the community soon after it made its way to the forums.

I believe the last line is "Good night, sweet angel".

I think its something to do with the moment Lotus put the Tenno in cryosleep.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

I've finished the alert for Latron Prime Stock(dunno if there is dependence), and after I came back to liset, my screen flickered, and a message in tenno alphabet appeared for a brief moment. Anyone else had it? Any ideas on what might that be?

I was on the loading screen about to do the acanth extermination mission on eris, when the screen started spiltting, and weird text appeared on a black box. When I got in the mission i asked my mates if they saw what I had seen, and they didn't know what I was talking about.