The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

So I was doing that Corpus invasion for the Reactor blueprint today, and after my second completed mission, I arrived in the Liset and was shown my rewards - but after a moment the screen darkened and Tenno writing typed across the screen. It stayed there for a few seconds, then disappeared before I got my wits about me enough to screencap it. Also the topmost line was red and I think maybe flashing.

What the hell was that?

Alright, thanks! (That is so vague, wow.)

Here is a full translation of it:

VOID-LINK SEVERED

REASON FOREIGN CARRIER DETECTED. ORIGIN UNKNOWN. SUSPECTION TRAPPING SIGNAL. 

REINITIATING DIPOLAR CONNECTION IN NOVEL CARRIER. BIO IN STANDBY FOR CHECK AND SYNC 

MOTION COMPENSATION COMPLETE 

SELENIC LENSING LOCKED. 

SOMATIC CONTROL ESTABLISHED. 

MARGULIS IMPLANTATION INTACT. 

evn STATUS NOMINAL 

WAR PLATFORM AWAITING SYNC.

INITIALIZING SOMATIC OVERLAY...  

Good night, sweet angel

Edited by --GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO--

Weridly before update I didnt get even a single message even though I was playing everyday multiple missions, but few days ago I started getting them and what is even weirder I am now getting multiple per day.

Edited by Culaio

Okay, so during the latter half of this year, on random occasion, I have received some sort of cryptic message in what appears to be Orokin language. This has only happened twice before, with the message passing by quickly so I couldn't take a pic.

This time, I caught it for around 3 seconds tops.

vNBkwNy.jpg

BQrtiOh.jpg

jq2Regi.jpg

Does anyone know what this means? Anyone? DE? ヾ( •́д•̀ ;)ノ

So, I was joining a DSD towards Pluto and during the loading screen (Ships) I saw an odd graphical effect.

It included showing random patterns in the effect that Batman Arkham Asylum pulls to scare the player making them think the game crashed (I can't explain it that well.)

Then in the top left a kind of developer's console appeared. ( Best example is the Source engine dev console activated with " ` " )

Within this console was Orokin language writing  in red, then underneath a grey/ platinum line of writing.

No screenshots sadly due to "In the moment shock" I actually thought my Laptop was busted xD.

Can anyone identify what this was?

Sooo I was joining up for an Archwing mission to knock out some stuff that I've been neglecting to level.  And during the loading screen, I saw this:  http://1drv.ms/1JeTq2v

Scared me a little, so I wanted to ask if I should be worried about this being a hack attempt or if this is just some game glitch or something else entirely.