The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Think Nezha Will Be Clan Tech And Require Nitain Too?

Zarozian

Datamined resource requirements for Nezha:

Nezha Main BP: Nezha Helmet, Chassis, System and 1 Argon

Nezha Helmet: 99 nitain extracts

Nezha Chassis:  99 nitain extracts

Nezha Systems:  99 nitain extracts

Edited by p3z1

Makes sense he will be, and honestly it's the only use of Nitain so far that doesn't bother me.

Introducing a resource that really forces teamwork in a clan due to how players can only collect limited numbers is a good idea.

I enjoyed the group effort from my mountain clan.

However adding it onto every other thing that's come out stove Wukong @(*()$ annoys me

Using platinum...... if like that.....

Nah if the resource requirements are that stupid its time for the pitchforks and torches. Maybe a sack of feathers and a barrel of tar too. Something to the tune of 7-12 Nitain total to build I'd not be surprised by however.

Makes sense he will be, and honestly it's the only use of Nitain so far that doesn't bother me.

Introducing a resource that really forces teamwork in a clan due to how players can only collect limited numbers is a good idea.

I enjoyed the group effort from my mountain clan.

However adding it onto every other thing that's come out stove Wukong @(*()$ annoys me

Ivara requires Nitain.

I don't think that Nezha will.

Ivara requires Nitain.

I don't think that Nezha will.

I really hope not~

My clannies are tired of forcing themselves to login while the alert is up~

They have busy lives ya know~ They'd prefer to be able to farm this Nitain whenever they can get on~

Same thing with Focus Points.

Inb4 Nezha parts are special enemy drop (G3, Stalker, Zanuka), requires Nitain, requires X coordinates that drops in invasions to craft new Y component, and needs multiple Y component, along with Argons and 50,000 oxium, and main BP is clan research that needs 100,000 tellurium in the smallest clan size.

Because since DE is heading this way already, why not make it more tedious and grindy so people will buy Nezha with plats right?

Inb4 Nezha parts are special enemy drop (G3, Stalker, Zanuka), requires Nitain, requires X coordinates that drops in invasions to craft new Y component, and needs multiple Y component, along with Argons and 50,000 oxium, and main BP is clan research that needs 100,000 tellurium in the smallest clan size.

Because since DE is heading this way already, why not make it more tedious and grindy so people will buy Nezha with plats right?

Yeah....

But I wonder if there's a reason as to why they are doing this?.......

I really hope not~

My clannies are tired of forcing themselves to login while the alert is up~

They have busy lives ya know~ They'd prefer to be able to farm this Nitain whenever they can get on~

Same thing with Focus Points.

Well, Focus was always intended to be a long term system; as it should be.

As for Nitain and Nezha... I read some place in a far away land that Nezha is supposed to be clan tech and will not require Nitain, but I honestly can't prove or disprove that.

I highly doubt that DE has the nerve to release 3 frames back to back that all required Nitain.

We'll need to wait and see.

Edited by (PS4)Xurokhan

Nezha parts will be boss drops that require coordinates that require Nitain and alertanium to craft. The parts themselves will be Head, body, left arm, left leg, right arm, right leg, left arm ring, right arm ring, left leg ring, right leg ring.

Edited by Cosmicblues

Well, Focus was always intended to be a long term system; as it should be.

As for Nitain and Nezha... I read some place in a far away land that Nezha is supposed to be clan tech and will not require Nitain, but I honestly can't prove or disprove that.

I highly doubt that DE has the nerve to release 3 frames back to back that all required Nitain.

We'll need to wait and see.

I sure hope you are right man~

Plot twist

They put him behind nightmare hijack missions

More like Plat Twist eh? ;>

Nezha is likely gonna require Nitain. we all want to deny it, but at some point, you have to face the blinding truth. without Nitain, nezha would be easy and convenient to get, and that's the opposite of what DE want. it'll be ClanTech, it'll need Nitain, and it'll take a looooong time to farm.

or you could just roll over and buy him with Platinum. all part of the plan, right?