The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Dropping In Sorties [Megathread]

painterman

It will probably be rare like a legendary core so dont get your hopes up either way. And most likely you cant trade if you do happen to get a part :) 

you can trade nezhas parts

DE_Adam - Please Note: Nezha parts obtained from Sorties are tradeable, and will be a permanent reward from Sorties in the future.

that permanent dilution though

Thats righ, we like to freak out a lot and we seems to forguet that vauban only drops from alerts, but its kinda diferent, because now we have the posibility to have a frame that donst drop anywere. And the fact that probably he will stuck with the shorties reward forever meanst that we have 3 less posible rewards, that could be something nice, you name it.

What? Vaubaun only drops from alerts. He can not be farmed at all. The new frame can be farmed once every 24 hours and his parts are tradeable. It is far from ideal but it is not the doomsday people are saying it is.

*sigh* Take it away Vay Hek:

Joke aside, I agree with the vast majority of you. Putting Nezzy behind a hellish sortie wall with a bunch of other stuff was a pretty low move on DE's part. Even though his parts can be traded, the nature of the beasts that are RNG, human nature in trading (possible jacking up price of parts) and having only one chance per day of obtaining a part with no guarantee of getting any of those parts (or getting more than one of the same. Hooray for extra profit), and we have one bafflingly crazy decision.

Holy crap, I thought nitain was grindy as all get out. This tops it. Now I'm afraid of what they'll come up with next.

tldr: Y'all done made these people lose their marbles, and I don't blame them.

Edited by Kevlareater

When the only feasible solution to getting something is to spend plat, there's a problem.

That's a time wall, not a grind.

- Ivara is a grind, doing it over and over and over.

- Nezha is a time wall, having to wait to get a chance at it over and over.

But it is a grind, because sorties are 3 long, hard missions.

It really doesn't sound bad. It's not standard grind, make take a while. That's about it. Got friends playing 2 years still don't have all the stalker weapons. I just don't get the "gotta get it day 1" attitude, but to each their own. Then again I'll be waiting patiently till we even get the update. Maybe it's a perspective thing...

you can trade nezhas parts

DE_Adam - Please Note: Nezha parts obtained from Sorties are tradeable, and will be a permanent reward from Sorties in the future.

that permanent dilution though

Well thats some good news, I'll do a couple more sorties and see if i get another lens :) getting bored of them already if honest. Then again i do have some serious hours in the game so you cant blame me

Man there's a solution to these problems you know. Just replace Oberon with Nezha and just vault Oberon. It's not like Oberon was ever good. Nobody is going to miss him. Boom! Everyone is happy.

there's space for both in the eximus drop tables honestly no need to vauld broberon

It really doesn't sound bad. It's not standard grind, make take a while. That's about it. Got friends playing 2 years still don't have all the stalker weapons. I just don't get the "gotta get it day 1" attitude, but to each their own. Then again I'll be waiting patiently till we even get the update. Maybe it's a perspective thing...

you have a 15% chance of getting an unspecified nezha blueprint part but only a 0.02% average chance of getting a non-duplicate bleuprint each attempt, so statistically speaking, you can either buy it from trading chat or market or do 500 sorties, see ya in one year and half with the frame.

edit: dumb phone sorry for double post

Edited by bl4ckhunter

You know, the whole implementation is terrible, as I said earlier in the thread, but something else is bothering me.

Why are his parts tradable?

I mean, obviously it's so that it's somewhat feasible to obtain him... but none of the other vanilla Warframes are tradable. This inconsistency rooted in his ridiculous acquisition method is quite unprofessional. It's as if the devs are saying "you can't trade vanilla Warframes - except this guy, we made him ***king impossible to get on purpose, so he's an exception".

Why not make Vauban parts tradable by the same token? Or truly, why not any Warframe part? Just imagine if people who didn't want to grind out Mutalist Alad keys could trade for Mesa? I feel like they should be able to now, with Nezha breaking the rules. Just for the sake of consistency. 

You know, the whole implementation is terrible, as I said earlier in the thread, but something else is bothering me.

I mean, obviously it's so that it's somewhat feasible to obtain him... but none of the other vanilla Warframes are tradable. This inconsistency rooted in his ridiculous acquisition method is quite unprofessional. It's as if the devs are saying "you can't trade vanilla Warframes - except this guy, we made him ***king impossible to get on purpose, so he's an exception".

Why not make Vauban parts tradable by the same token? Or truly, why not any Warframe part? Just imagine if people who didn't want to grind out Mutalist Alad keys could trade for Mesa? I feel like they should be able to now, with Nezha breaking the rules. Just for the sake of consistency. 

This is a wonderful idea, let me sell my vauban parts that ive been stockpiling for this very reason. 

In general, I'm fine with Nezha-sorties. I won't need to grind it hardly like Equinox/Ivara. Those missions are fun. I am annoyed after another Dera parts. But those are RNG issues.

Compared to other warframes, many people can help you with farming it. Clan mates, random people in trade chat, w/e. You'll always have somebody to sell those parts. And with days flowing though his parts will cost less and less. Or being tradeable for smth else. I don't see any problem.

Yep, you probably won't get him in first few days without spending plat. But there are so many warframes in last days.. srsly, I don't mind waiting few more days.

DE 

Very good points here.

Permanent to sorties? Well that makes it easier all right... People will moan how often they get the parts just weeks after moaning how hard he was to get lol but that IS arguably the fairest approach to having him acquired in sorties. Will likely end up just giving sets away to clan mates.

Ash, Vauban, Mesa and maybe Nekros all far more annoying acquisitions for newer players.

Edited by (XB1)Skode

The lack of consistency on DE part is really bothering me, its like they do this on purpose so we all can get frustrated playing their game, hilarious.

How much Nitain and Argon does Nezha cost?

Edited by RMSGM

The main issue, is that you can join in at any time, when farming for any other frame (besides clan tech, for obvious reasons).

Hell, even Hydroid you could because of keyshares with randoms/friends/clan/alliance. Mesa is the same thing! It's possible to do tons of runs!

But Nezha? You have ONE chance everyday. That's bullS#&$.

You ungrateful players smh Nezha was meant for China not global but DE decided to bring him and over here and instead of making Nezha plat only they make his parts tradeable. DE if you are reading this just make Excal Umbra like 1kp or like Vauban alerts only.

YOU MONSTER, FRISBEE!

No really, what is wrong with you? I cant wait till you have to deal with this travesty.

Edited by armedpoop