The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Passive?

-.A.-Grabbelmann

Question

22 answers to this question

Nezha has innate gender miss-identification built in.

I blame the innate cultural illiteracy of the Warframe community.

Nezha is a male Chinese god, just like Wukong. There is absolutely no ambiguity about him being a male. The Chinese are certainly not confused.

Also, yeah. He has a slide bonus because of those roller skate things. It's pretty fun.

Nezha is a male Chinese god, just like Wukong. There is absolutely no ambiguity about him being a male. The Chinese are certainly not confused.

The thing is the rings and ribbons on Nezha's head gives him the appearance of having twin pigtails, which is possibly the girliest hairstyle known to mankind.

her passive seems to be "my feet are covered in vaseline so i can slide...everywhere" >_>

I literally died whe i read this, because i slid off a cliff and cried.

The thing is the rings and ribbons on Nezha's head gives him the appearance of having twin pigtails, which is possibly the girliest hairstyle known to mankind.

True but, even in Chinese mythology Nezha is a boy, that and its is a deity, cant really judge honestly since he was like created ages ago.

Nezhafamilyaltar.jpg

True but, even in Chinese mythology Nezha is a boy, that and its is a deity, cant really judge honestly since he was like created ages ago.

Doesn't change the fact that since we have the word for it now, hideyoshi is the most accurate description for his gender.

And Chinese gods are just like Greek gods. Few still worships them so there's no point being all solemn about it.