The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha - What In The Name Of--?!

BenRoprim

- Loads warmframe.

- Oh! Shiny new update.

- Sees new warframe that looks like Chun-Li playing with a Hoo-la-hoop.

- Finds out it's a guy.

- Rubs eyes to make sure that was correct.

- Looks at screen again.

- It's a dude.

- Commits suicide by Folgers Coffee overdose.

- R.I.P Ben_Roprim - 2015

----

Oh in all seriousness, this has to be the most uncomforting and creepy (Probably the first ever bad idea, and hopefully last) warframe I have ever seen in my days of playing Warframe. I mean, it's a GUY that looks like Chun-Li from freakin' Street Fighter. Did I mention it's a guy? It's a guy.

The Devs of Warframe have an awesome imagination when it comes to the world of the game. But THIS!?

What in the world poccessed the DEVs to think this was a good idea?

The skills are lackluster in appearance. The chakram itself looks bland. Nezha himself looks very bare, and well... you know; it's a dude dressed like a japanese school girl.

DEVs, I love you. And I respected every change, and loved every new content that ever came out; not to mention being with you since the near beginning. But, I have to put my foot down on this. This, "Nezha"... it's a creepy, femboy-looking warframe. I really cant put my head around it.

I really wish this warframe gets taken off, really I do. It's really uncomfortable. I am gay, and even I find this creepy.

Erm...

It's based off of a mythological person, and it isn't that creepy. If you want to imagine Nezha as being a female then do so.

It isn't that creepy, you're just sensitive. (Not bashing, just saying...)

I love the design, and Nezha's abilities are also pretty good if you use them right. It's just a matter of personal opinion on whether or not you like a frame.

- Loads warmframe.

- Oh! Shiny new update.

- Sees new warframe that looks like Chun-Li playing with a Hoo-la-hoop.

- Finds out it's a guy.

- Rubs eyes to make sure that was correct.

- Looks at screen again.

- It's a dude.

- Commits suicide by Folgers Coffee overdose.

- R.I.P Ben_Roprim - 2015

----

Oh in all seriousness, this has to be the most uncomforting and creepy (Probably the first ever bad idea, and hopefully last) warframe I have ever seen in my days of playing Warframe. I mean, it's a GUY that looks like Chun-Li from freakin' Street Fighter. Did I mention it's a guy? It's a guy.

The Devs of Warframe have an awesome imagination when it comes to the world of the game. But THIS!?

What in the world poccessed the DEVs to think this was a good idea?

The skills are lackluster in appearance. The chakram itself looks bland. Nezha himself looks very bare, and well... you know; it's a dude dressed like a japanese school girl.

DEVs, I love you. And I respected every change, and loved every new content that ever came out; not to mention being with you since the near beginning. But, I have to put my foot down on this. This, "Nezha"... it's a creepy, femboy-looking warframe. I really cant put my head around it.

I really wish this warframe gets taken off, really I do. It's really uncomfortable. I am gay, and even I find this creepy.

Nezha was inspired by the chinese diety who was described as being a feminine man. I don't understand how or why you find it creepy, but Nezha's body type isn't very strange. He's just thin. Do you find Nekros creepy as well? Because Nekros is also thin. You seem a bit too sensitive. 

I already know it's based of Chinese Lore.

But I HIGHLY doubt the "God of Protection" looks like a japanese school girl.

Thats disgusting.

Like I said, he was described as being very feminine in almost all of his appearances in chinese mythos. The fact that you find it disturbing is, in itself, a little disturbing. 

Just did.

And that's disgusting. Nothing against China, but... dear lord.

It isn't really disgusting.

I find it... Disturbing that you find it disgusting.

There have been more effeminate males and more masculine females than Nezha in this world, and there always will be. Do you find them disgusting too?

I already know it's based of Chinese Lore.

But I HIGHLY doubt the "God of Protection" looks like a japanese school girl.

then again and again until you check it :p

Look it up. 

You'll be surprised.

EDIT : oops you happen to check it while i was writing sorry :p

Edited by Syln

"Help, a male doesn't look like he's made of basketballs"

IIrc, Nezha was pretty young according to lore. Having a small body shape for a male is at least bringing more diversity to the Warframe universe than just another male frame design. 

Maybe we can link it to the cruelty of the Orokin for using even experimenting on the young as bases for Warframes

Edited by Agentawesome