Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Second Dream (U18) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

that came up from how i did the screnshoot from the storage settings on the ps4

I have used a ps4 controller on pc and it changes the layout to look just like this .

De has stated for a fact that the Christmas stuff was not in our build.

The warframe twitter and drew have both confirmed this 

What is the area in the far back of my ship(landing craft, not really sure on what the correct term is) because every time I go back there, the room won't open up and i'm wondering if I have to gain a higher mastery rank or what?

If you mean the room with the glowing emblem, you have to play The Second Dream Quest first. To be able to play this quest, you have first to complete the Natah Quest.

If you mean the rooms on the left and the right, these are for future updates.

I really hope we Console players get a consolation present from DE for us Missing the xmas cosmetics, No Neszha drop in Sortie season two, No Loki delux skin, No shaku weapon & now 48 hours without a chat server ( ps4 )

Apart from that everything great with U18

Edited by (PS4)nmcd3

I really hope we Console players get a consolation present from DE for us Missing the xmas cosmetics, No Neszha drop in Sortie season two, No Loki delux skin, No shaku weapon & now 48 hours without a chat server ( ps4 ) Apart from that everything great with U18

Also in some cases Saryn/Ash/Nova makes the game unplayable, as the fps drop makes the game the same as reading. But yeah apart from the minor annoyances, it's great. (Saryn is so amazing but i can't play her because she makes the game laggy for everyone :D).

I really hope we Console players get a consolation present from DE for us Missing the xmas cosmetics, No Neszha drop in Sortie season two, No Loki delux skin, No shaku weapon & now 48 hours without a chat server ( ps4 ) Apart from that everything great with U18

-I don't know what happened with the Christmas stuff, but I don't really care, it's not a big deal.

-Nezha just wasn't meant to be released for us at the time, PC is ahead in updates

-Same with Loki skin and Shaku

-Chat has only been unresponsive since yesterday evening for me

But no, not everything is great with 18. The content itself yes, but there are a lot of bugs. Every once in a while my navigation gets stuck and I can't select other menus. The frame rate has become a big problem. Vauban's Bastille seems to be getting thrown in completely wrong spot, and Repelling Bastille doesn't seem to be working. I get stuck in Void doors every other run. And some other things I'm forgetting.

Ok I love this game and thank u de for making such a great game!!! But as u18 we have been having some problems

1 of my clan members profile is messed up he had to join another clan but he's still in ours also plus we can't kick him either!!! He was a warlord in the clan but when he tried to leave it says he's not in there but he still listed as member even though he's in another clan!!!! So if anyone can help or has had this happen before please let me know your help is greatly needed fellow teno!!!!!

Clan KOG

Ok I love this game and thank u de for making such a great game!!! But as u18 we have been having some problems

1 of my clan members profile is messed up he had to join another clan but he's still in ours also plus we can't kick him either!!! He was a warlord in the clan but when he tried to leave it says he's not in there but he still listed as member even though he's in another clan!!!! So if anyone can help or has had this happen before please let me know your help is greatly needed fellow teno!!!!!

Clan KOG

This really belongs in a separate bug thread...  The answer is a warlord from your clan needs to create a support ticket.  Support can figure out what happened and fix it.

Just completed a perfect Spy sortie mission before it crashed at extraction. I'm pissed. I know it's update 18, but I can see that this was clearly rushed to get it to us on schedule, which is all well n good, but there are a lot of bugs. I don't know how this passed cert so quickly. Well yea actually I do.

Edited by (PS4)KwietStorm