Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Conclave) Nezha Needs To Be Looked At....

Zeally

Warding Halo (third ability) is probably more broken than Rhino skin was, though the not being able to pick up energy seems to be working.

It just soaks up too much damage to not be considered overpowered.

Edit: Almost forgot to mention, that it does pretty significant damage to those who come into contact with it as well.

Edit 2: PM sent to joebuck and Megan respectively, though since its the weekend, I doubt it will help.

Edit 3: Ok joebuck has indeed read my private message. Hopefully we see a fix before the holiday.

Best of luck in the conclave Tenno.

Edited by Zeally

Warding Halo doesn't even have a duration from what I understand.

So, the "just run away from the rhino till it wears off" idea doesn't work.

I just employ the "Ignore for the entire game or until someone else decided to waste their ammo to strip Warding Halo" tactic.

I just employ the "Ignore for the entire game or until someone else decided to waste their ammo to strip Warding Halo" tactic.

With his mobility I find this hard to believe.

It indeed has no duration for conclave and only a handful of weapons can strip it moderatly quick. Sure it costs 75 energy, and you cant pick up energy while its active, but its pretty much invulnerability until its gone, but its not hard to delay death long enough to get more energy to get it back up.

If a hotfix tonigh fails to address this I'm likely to give conclave a rest for the weekend.

I'm hardly suprised, but this oversight shouldn't have made it passed Nezha's inclusion into conclave.

It's like the Dera Vandal pre-nerf. Not enough people have it for them to see the red flag on player stats yet.

It's like the Dera Vandal pre-nerf. Not enough people have it for them to see the red flag on player stats yet.

It shouldn't take more than a match or two against someone who has Nezha and is decent in conclave for a bunch of people to notice how broken it is. Especially after this topic highlights it.

I had a few salty messages this morning over it.

Edit: arghhh mobile...

Edited by Zeally

This needs far more attention. Nezha goes completely against the balancing of every other frame. Every other frame weighs up mobility vs squishiness, I think we can all agree that Nezha is the most mobile frame in CC and it follows that he should be the squishiest.

But no, they've given him the strongest self buff in the entire conclave.

Impossible to hit, and when you do he's got Warding Halo up and you do no damage which is then followed by death half a second later as he ploughs into you.

This needs far more attention. Nezha goes completely against the balancing of every other frame. Every other frame weighs up mobility vs squishiness, I think we can all agree that Nezha is the most mobile frame in CC and it follows that he should be the squishiest.

But no, they've given him the strongest self buff in the entire conclave.

Impossible to hit, and when you do he's got Warding Halo up and you do no damage which is then followed by death half a second later as he ploughs into you.

It's even worse than that.

Nezha ties with the highest mobility stat 0.95 unmodded AND

1. Has a passve extra slide ability, make him faster than the fastest fast frames (except perhaps mirage)

2. Has a mobility ability ontop of that!

3. Has a tankiness(?!) ability ontop of that!

4. Is innately tankier than all of the other 0.95 mobility frames!

Nezha unmodded EHP = 238

Ivara unmodded EHP = 230

Loki/mirage unmodded EHP = 220

80DP6vY.png

Look at that mobility spike above the curve!

Edited by Pythadragon

It's even worse than that.

Nezha ties with the highest mobility stat 0.95 unmodded AND

1. Has a passve extra slide ability, make him faster than the fastest fast frames (except perhaps mirage)

2. Has a mobility ability ontop of that!

3. Has a tankiness(?!) ability ontop of that!

4. Is innately tankier than all of the other 0.95 mobility frames!

Nezha unmodded EHP = 238

Ivara unmodded EHP = 230

Loki/mirage unmodded EHP = 220

80DP6vY.png

Look at that mobility spike above the curve!

It's almost as if DE wants to make us BUY nezha to continue to PvP...

Guest Pun-chee

I played Nezha today for 3 matches just to form my own opinion.

Abilities:

Everything useless to pointless except Warding Halo. WH got some adjustments for PvP already but it is indeed too good. I would suggest either a timer or what Nighttide77 said (increasing the hitbox of Nezha) plus a damage nerf of the "ring" (If I remember right, it has 50 DPS).

Some of the PvP adjustments are:

While WH is active you are not able to pick up Energy, Energy regeneration is off. This is a good balancing factor for the Ability. It wouldn't need a timer if it wouldn't also deal damage - in my opinion.

As a sidenote. I did not have big problems gunning down Nezhas who had WH active. It's just the same as Iron Skin plus you gotta keep yourself some meters away from him, except WH does not grant 3sec invulnerability (unlike Rhino).

Mobility/EHP:

Definitely too good. That innate Maglev plus 0.95 Mobility plus 110 armor, clearly gives an advantage over other frames. Even though Nezha "only" has 90 health.

But it's fine because everyone can use Nezha, oh, wait. Just got owned by one, couldn't cause any harm at all, people were assuming he was cheating/bugged.

I hope that wasn't me? I remember fighting you in a match today. If it was me: I had WH only up 2 times, rest of the time I played without it.

Nehza's #3 is so overpowered, Never had I imagined in my dreams that I was able to get kills by just walking towards people, I had some people run for their dear lives while I was running towards them like some sort of Nemesis. lol.

After Playing Nezha some more in conclaves, the rest of the abilites are not that strong, The throwing spinny fire disc feels underpowered as it has no soft lock for such a high cost of energy which there are other abilites that are cheaper to cast and hit harder.

The Divine Spears is a very risky move, yet it has such short range, doesn't slow down anyone or make them stuck by getting pierced by Nezhas Spear, It just... Hits them for some good damage and just a bit of a stagger with a long casting time, I feel it's range needs to be increased.

I never felt the urge to use The fire walking move, So no comments for that power.

Only the #3 Move is worthwhile (Or overpowered) In my eyes, So I think that the mobility is actually okay for Nezha, as His other powers aren't really good at all.

Edited by Bob300