Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara And Drop Rates?

(PSN)Lethalbman10119

Question

I did all spy missions and I got the whole set by finishing them just once.

Just gotta take in the logic in this. The spy rewards most of the time are just mods. And I don't mean rare mods, just common mods, that you can get ANYWHERE, in ANY NODE.

If this isn't DE purposefully screwing with the player base with these asinine droptables, I don't know what is. I've already obtained all of Ivara's components save the Chassis. It just won't drop, no matter what I try.

There's always a key when you get all 3 datas.
I even got ivara bp + key once.

Fan-frakking-tastic, so you were lucky and got them all in one go. Guess what, though:

The rest of us didn't.

Rubbing it in other players faces isn't going to win you any points, dude.

Sorry? OP asks if it's low drop chance so everyone is sharing the number of times they had to do it to get the full set,no? No need to be mean.

1 run in oceanum pluto for helmet

2 runs in oceanum pluto for blueprint

4 runs in mercury's spy node for systems

103 runs in saturn aegon spy node for chassis

not lying about the 103 runs, I had to take 103 runs until chassis dropped.

tripping the alarms in 1 vault or doing flawless seems to have no effect in drop rate

i did 99% of my runs without tripping a single alarm and the one where i trip the alarm the chassis dropped after 103 runs

Edited by Shelahir

I didnt keep track of how many runs it took me, which makes me feel left out somehow, but I spent maybe 2 or 3 days running various spies here and there jumping around from one planet to another.  Oceanum was for helm/bp, the other two have a wide variety of places they drop.  So long as you stay in the Tier for the part you are looking for.  

Of course, I also waited the 3 1/2 days for it to build, and you want to spend plat to rush, so imo add up how much plat that is and decide if what you save versus buying outright it worth it to you.

someone said your chances double if you have no alarms in all 3 vaults

took me about 10 runs to get system and chassis, 30+ to get 2 BP and a helm

I got all mine purposefully setting off an alarm in the third vault, took 8 runs for the whole set. Did another 12 runs for fun and got another set of Ivara parts.

I got 2 helmets in like 5 runs (was trying for bp as well, but gave up to try and get chassis), sys took about 7 runs and the chassis is going on 2 days on playing all day - 100+ runs and still nothing.

These just aren't fun. I would rather play void missions to get frames than do spy.

I got 2 helmets in like 5 runs (was trying for bp as well, but gave up to try and get chassis), sys took about 7 runs and the chassis is going on 2 days on playing all day - 100+ runs and still nothing.

These just aren't fun. I would rather play void missions to get frames than do spy.

Just gotta take in the logic in this. The spy rewards most of the time are just mods. And I don't mean rare mods, just common mods, that you can get ANYWHERE, in ANY NODE.

If this isn't DE purposefully screwing with the player base with these asinine droptables, I don't know what is. I've already obtained all of Ivara's components save the Chassis. It just won't drop, no matter what I try.

I did all spy missions and I got the whole set by finishing them just once.

Fan-frakking-tastic, so you were lucky and got them all in one go. Guess what, though:

The rest of us didn't.

Rubbing it in other players faces isn't going to win you any points, dude.