Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Missions Keep Changing

Deiske

Question

15 answers to this question

Apologies for the sudden Sortie mission change.

This change was to keep Sortie missions off Quest locked tilesets. (Like the Moon)

So... that's it? I wasted time on the boring Interception waiting game for nothing and have to do it all over again? ._.

This change was to keep Sortie missions off Quest locked tilesets. (Like the Moon)

what has that have to do with the 3rd mission? the mission was on Uranus i believe. So why the change from rescue to Mobile defense?

Was it really that hard to change these missions after an hour for example? Was it that hard to warn us about it before resetting our progress? Why did people just wasted their time for nothing?

My team encountered the same issue....  Much like ntyd1s, we finished the interception only to return to our ships to find the sorties reset as though we hadn't done any.  I don't mind the losing ground by the sabotage changing to an exterminate (that's cake), but the interception again!!?  Seriously?!?  It's nothing we can't handle, but honestly, should we have to run it again just because the first mission was changed?! 

I thought sorties were "endgame missions"? Players who can participate in sorties should already have those tilesets unlocked.

Edited by MrJxt