Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler]So, Uhh... Yeah, Didn't Expect That...

(XBOX)Grihaly

The "tenno are kids" theory was trying to fit the tenno INSIDE the WF, being small enough to fit inside the different WFs.. That theory was way off base.

What is powering the WF is energy. We just didnt know that the energy still had an origin place (the Tenno). All the talk about "but it bleeds" or "you cant kill energy" or "energy cant sleep, so its a stupid theory" never made sense.

The energy theory was right in saying that its energy that transfers from WF to WF, and not a tiny kid or a malnourished tenno, or different operators or slime, or whatever physical tenno theory that people were trying to come up with.

The energy-being theory was saying that the Tenno were energy ghosts. It was wrong about that. Pretty much every theory stated that the energy came from the Tenno but, what the Tenno were and how they get into the Warframes was the core point. We learned that the Tenno mind/conscious is what gets placed into the Warframe, not some energy ghost without an actual body.

The "tenno are kids" theory was trying to fit the tenno INSIDE the WF, being small enough to fit inside the different WFs.. That theory was way off base.

What is powering the WF is energy. We just didnt know that the energy still had an origin place (the Tenno). All the talk about "but it bleeds" or "you cant kill energy" or "energy cant sleep, so its a stupid theory" never made sense.

The energy theory was right in saying that its energy that transfers from WF to WF, and not a tiny kid or a malnourished tenno, or different operators or slime, or whatever physical tenno theory that people were trying to come up with.

Well I personally just had a gut feeling that they were kids. They just talked about there being a body inside a warframe so logic said "Oh yeah so there's someone inside there warframe, most likely the Tenno right, that makes sense". And then I incorporated that into the switching frames.

I'm still annoyed that they talked about there being a body inside, something wearing the warframe, idc if in the future the person inside is a dead body it's still misleading.

the Tenno is about the size of a warframe .

They're midgets compared to them. Does anyone have a side by side comparison, I want to see how tall they actually are.

dL130yl.jpg

I'm still annoyed that they talked about there being a body inside, something wearing the warframe, idc if in the future the person inside is a dead body it's still misleading.

By "they" do you mean DE? If so, do you have a source? Because I don't recall them ever saying that. 

I still want to know what bleeds inside the suit. And the frame can still act on its own in some way. Like when it breaks War and the kids talk to us for some reason too.

Something that was very clearly mentioned, was that the tenno use a surrogate body, that means they have a body that substitutes their own, could be that this organic body wears the warframe. Also consider this:

-Alad mentiones what he found inside the frame, made no sense.

-I think it was Alad also that mocks the tenno as being eyeless

-One of the female bosses taunts mentions the warframe is a second skin.

-There is an old lore entry that mentions , I believe it was the grineer are dissecting a "tenno"(they think as many did that the tenno is inside the frame) and they can't find something that produce the powers of the frames (and they won't since the power comes from the faraway tenno); also I noticed they talked about dissecting it, not dissassembling the frame or a robot.

Technically the whole Argument between Tenno are Flesh or Tenno are Energy was solved by them being Both, a Flesh based Tenno controlling The warframe with Psychic void energy.

so yes and no, it was and it wasnt busted

I'm kinda laughing about it too, because they didn't bust the mono or poly-Tenno theories either, instead made them both "right" as a mono-tenno/poly-warframe theory with Warframes being somewhat alive.

As I've said before, before U18 everyone knew what a warframe was, but we didn't know what Tenno were. Now after U18, we've learned what Tenno are, but it leaves us with questions about what exactly are Warframes.

Few people thought Warframes were robots, unlike with Eva units. The pilots are actually inside Evas too, vulnerable to the dangers around them, unlike here. On top of that, some people don't really care to have a relation to Evangelion either, especially the main character.

However, the fact that kids piloted Evas, was known since the beginning of that franchise, unlike here.

This current reveal is too late and kills some immersion in this interactive media of customized player identity, IE not an already established and customized character.

If there was any inspiration to take from anything Eva related, especially for this interactive media, then it should have been this.

"Evangelion is like a puzzle, you know. Any person can see it and give his/her own answer. In other words, we're offering viewers to think by themselves, so that each person can imagine his/her own world. We will never offer the answers, even in the theatrical version. As for many Evangelion viewers, they may expect us to provide the 'all-about Eva' manuals, but there is no such thing. Don't expect to get answers by someone. Don't expect to be catered to all the time. We all have to find our own answers."

~Hideaki Anno

Geoff resonated a bit of this sentiment in older devstreams. I was hoping that would be shared and maintained throughout the production of this game.

Edited by UrielColtan