Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler]So, Uhh... Yeah, Didn't Expect That...

(XBOX)Grihaly

DE did not mislead anyone.

Because they did NOT show screens and the like of players donning or removing the Warframe armor.

Warframes and Tenno are basically like EVAs and their pilots.

The pilot does the ordering around and stuff like that. And the EVAs / Warframes usually listens to them.

Usually.

Because they did NOT show screens and the like of players donning or removing the Warframe armor.

Warframes and Tenno are basically like EVAs and their pilots.

The pilot does the ordering around and stuff like that. And the EVAs / Warframes usually listens to them.

Usually.

EVAs?

They were talking about removing bodies from the suit. Everything from that quote tells us that there's going to be a body in that suit.

The most reasonable thing to assume from that is that it's the Tenno being removed from the suit.

just like the Arbiter's motive, only now you know you're can do much more than being a warrior indeed, grow up and be a tenno lawyer. sue Vay Hek for subverting Tenno-racism.

Well, Excal, can you show me that Stalker had intent to kill the Tenno?

TAKE THAT!!! (Broken War)

EVAs?

Giant creatures from Neon Genesis Evangelion. They appeared to be robots at first but then it's shown that they are giants with tech and armor attached to them for the pilots to use as a mech.

EVA with armor and tech over it

3113059-eva+unit+01.jpg

EVA with some armor missing over it:

Eva-01_restrain_above_ep_20.png

I guess the Tenno are energy theory is finally busted.

Technically the whole Argument between Tenno are Flesh or Tenno are Energy was solved by them being Both, a Flesh based Tenno controlling The warframe with Psychic void energy.

so yes and no, it was and it wasnt busted

But it was closer than any other theory. In fact- its actually still correct in some ways. There is only tenno energy in a warframe. Not some decrepit skinny tenno that can fit into different frames.

Haha I was just referencing a long-running thread that OP made a long time ago with that comment.

That being said, it definitely wasn't the closest theory, since I actually saw the "Tenno are kids" pop up a handful of times. Tenno are 100% not energy. 

But it was closer than any other theory. In fact- its actually still correct in some ways. There is only tenno energy in a warframe. Not some decrepit skinny tenno that can fit into different frames.

I thought my "We're spooky ghosts" theory was pretty close too...

Edited by KnotOfMetal

It'll make sense soon.

after they fix all the old dialogues to complement with the new story.

Like what exactly? Vor's? Alad Vs?

These people have no concept of Orokin tech beyond hear-say and vague understanding what they got their hands on. They are not entitled to know and I'm quite sure the Lotus intended it that way.

Haha I was just referencing a long-running thread that OP made a long time ago with that comment.

That being said, it definitely wasn't the closest theory, since I actually saw the "Tenno are kids" pop up a handful of times. Tenno are 100% not energy. 

The "tenno are kids" theory was trying to fit the tenno INSIDE the WF, being small enough to fit inside the different WFs.. That theory was way off base.

What is powering the WF is energy. We just didnt know that the energy still had an origin place (the Tenno). All the talk about "but it bleeds" or "you cant kill energy" or "energy cant sleep, so its a stupid theory" never made sense.

The energy theory was right in saying that its energy that transfers from WF to WF, and not a tiny kid or a malnourished tenno, or different operators or slime, or whatever physical tenno theory that people were trying to come up with.

Edited by Hypernaut1