Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler]So, Uhh... Yeah, Didn't Expect That...

(XBOX)Grihaly

just like the Arbiter's motive, only now you know you're can do much more than being a warrior indeed, grow up and be a tenno lawyer. sue Vay Hek for subverting Tenno-racism.

He's a space politician known for killing other space politicians because he wants to be the only space politician. Prepare for anything he might throw at you if you want to become a space politician (as if he's actually a threat).

Edited by LazerSkink

It was already obvious from previously released codex lore that warframe is basically an infested and tenno are pure human DNA. The big reveal was tenno actually being outside of Warframe, but was that really unexpected?

From what I understand, the Tenno are human, but their DNA has bonded with the Technocyte virus(via exposure to Void energy) that was present in their bodies (possibly being descendants of Hayden Tenno). That's my understanding of how infested see them as one of their own.

"What is this?"

...each warframe does have his/her own life history.

To be continue in 2016...

I think each Warframe had an original Tenno that it's design/power was based on, but I don't think Warframes themselves have any kind of history.

I guess the Tenno are energy theory is finally busted.

They may not be energy beings, but when you activate your focus powers it could be that is your "Oro" leaving the Warframe's container. I think seeing our Tenno body could just be visuals for players and that the "in-world" actuality is the Oro from Conclaves shooting lasers and stuff.

Edited by Maicael

just like the Arbiter's motive, only now you know you're can do much more than being a warrior indeed, grow up and be a tenno lawyer. sue Vay Hek for subverting Tenno-racism.

He's a space politician known for killing other space politicians because he wants to be the only space politician. Prepare for anything he might throw at you if you want to become a space politician (as if he's actually a threat).

Just make sure to train your intimidating shouting and pointing skills, and you will go far. (Hmmm... new focus tree anyone?)

From what I understand, the Tenno are human, but their DNA has bonded with the Technocyte virus(via exposure to Void energy) that was present in their bodies (possibly being descendants of Hayden Tenno). That's my understanding of how infested see them as one of their own.

I think each Warframe had an original Tenno that it's design/power was based on, but I don't think Warframes themselves have any kind of history.

They may not be energy beings, but when you activate your focus powers it could be that is your "Oro" leaving the Warframe's container. I think seeing our Tenno body could just be visuals for players and that the "in-world" actuality is the Oro from Conclaves shooting lasers and stuff.

Tenno are not Infested at all and they aren't descendants of Hayden(He would have been lobotomized and turned into a Warframe if he was present). The Infested are talking to the Warframes when they refer to being their flesh.

The Oro is probably the revives of the Warframe. It replenishes shields, health, and some power upon use much like the Sentient's core. The Sentients will also try to grab an ally's core to heal itself.

Yes thats the long and short of it TC. Pretty lame.

Too many replies are just grand assumptions and hindsight lad-ness.

All we know for now is that the Tenno are intrusive chidren playing with dolls.

Yes, exactly like that. Before dolls were playing with themselves, significantly better in some people opinion.

DE mislead us, I saw being Children was possible, but there were quotes saying there were bodies inside the suit. Nothing else hinted at remote control until a several months ago, which could have been interpreted as something different.

We're not kids, we're the

of the kids. And Hunhow, was wrong, the dream can persist even when the sleeper awakes.

Games called Warframe not Tenno.

Lol what

DE mislead us, I saw being Children was possible, but there were quotes saying there were bodies inside the suit. Nothing else hinted at remote control until a several months ago, which could have been interpreted as something different.

Lol what

Why do you think there is no body in a Frame?

So we're kids, that are neurologically linked to... Husks of flesh? Am I right on that. This was weird, to say the least. I feel like there are even more questions than answers now.

We are kids who are psychically linked by a technocyte being that can harness our void energies without the risk of colateral damage. 

There is more questions but way more awnsers now, the only thing that DE left out that still makes evryone wonder is what the Warframes are actualy made of, being technocyte humanoids the strongest theory atm. 

I can only wonder though if they are ''volunteers'' turned into Warframes or if there is another way to make them...