Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Money Have You Spent On Warframe?

(PSN)supersocc11

Honestly man im scared to think of how much money i have spent. But i dont regret it much considering imagine if you tried to think about how much a person spends at a bar every week overtime yknow? Or just in general going out and doing stuff. I would say 400$ is nothing compared to how much would be spent on other things. But yea, ive spent A LOT. But i love love love the game so its ok

$250. Over nearly two years. Mostly on prime accessory bundle. Two plat purchases for slots, reactors, and capes. Game is kinda dull worth no boosts or swag. And anything you can put more than 200 hours in deserves some cash.

Don't like how they monetize slots or reactors but that is a minor gripe. No more weapon accessory in prime pack please. Only packs I skipped or regretted buying had them.

Glad I'm not the only one who spent hundreds of dollars on this game. Honestly I didn't think I'd be beaten by so many people.

I've spent $350 on this game and became a founder. I absolutely love this game and want to support DE to keep making stuff for this game. It's amazing watching this game grow and see what it has become, especially from where it started. DE seems to be one of the only developers I've heard of that wants to make a good game loved by players rather than a game that murder's people's wallets. Which is why I throw money at them so freely.