Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Money Have You Spent On Warframe?

(PSN)supersocc11

I would spend more but I am now waiting for that miracle of a 50-75% off coupon.

2 years and counting... :\

That's weird. I've never ever seen a 75% off... but I've seen well over a dozen 50% off offers in the 3 years I've played. Perhaps you'll manage to catch one with the new daily rewards system. I've already seen 2 since it's been implemented.

Maybe once a month (or every other month) I'll grab some Plat if I get a Gift of the Lotus. Sometimes twice a month. I've never spent more than the second tier plat pack on the game and I usually only get that one when I have the discount.

I believe when they were having a 2 for 1 sale on taters I bought 2 packs of Plat and loaded up on cats and reactors.

I mostly reserve my Plat for trading for mods or prime parts I can't farm. If I buy a visual ccessory I intend to wear it so I don't own many preferring to only by the most awesome looking attachments or back items so I don't have that plat sitting around collecting dust.

It's actually nice to see so many people saying that they spend money and are perfectly fine with it. I was expecting a lot more people saying that they would never spend a penny.

you spoke and ....

Man De must earn so much money oO

It really pays off to screw the player over with those drop table. 

I'm actually very surprised.

SALT appeared :D