Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Just now, HitsuSan said:

@Evanescent Holy cow :D Nice artwork! We'll see about Limbo though, it will take me some time to finish what i've already planned. If you don't mind waiting i'll probably do it, maybe by the end of the year :)

No rush, no rush. Just joking around and prodding you :p

I wouldn't dream of trying to throw a wrench in your flow. Your creations must come from inspiration, yeah? Like I can't write if I don't come up with the subject myself, or don't like it.

22 minutes ago, matto said:

O_O TAKE EVERYTHING I HAVE !

My Corpus killeuse Alata Mag finally got her syandana. How can I thank you enough?

:) Your support is more than enough! You can share it all over though :D that helps a lot!

16 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

neat

Yeah XD

9 minutes ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

OHMYGAWD, pls.
All my monies. Take it.
I need this nao Q_____Q

0ArFzKk.gif

XD ok ok!

2 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Man, can DE actually make this syandanas?!?

Lol if just one man can do it, i'm sure a giant studio of professionals from all over the globe will manage... And i always insert detailed explanation of every single detail of my fx and stuff in all of them so there's no guesswork involved.

So... how's that for a surprise? :P

Just now, S0V3REiGN said:

Considering that this is coming from AGayGuyPlays it's a foregone conclusion that it's d!ck joke.

Haha no no ^^ it's totally safe and lore friendly (you need to see the 3d model on sketchfab though cause there was an error on the writings and updating all the screenshots takes too much)

3 hours ago, derp215 said:

The writing in the middle is SHIFT, which is from AGGP's ingame alias "Operative Shift"

Ring text is Abundance will reap profit, profit is our duty, duty [something] to growth, growth shall bring abundance"

There's a piece left, you can see it in the 3d model (i've made a correction yesterday ^^)

2 hours ago, (XB1)DomTheKilleur said:

Nice to see Hagoromo has been finally confirmed for console's! Is the skin pbr?

I hope you console guys will show Hagoromo some love :D Yes it's pbr, of course!

Archived