Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

28 minutes ago, Silvannas said:

DE said that her chestpiece would be addressed and it turned out to be a recolor. It's kinda disappointing tho :(

What do you mean? If you're talking about the Prime parts issue it's not been worked on yet cause they didn't had the time to do it but they will, most likely soon after U19 cause they'll be free to work on more secondary QOL things for some time. Developing a game is all a matter of priorities ^^

I see. Oh, well, hopefully they won't delay it forever, as the list of more important stuff, other than fixing this texture, will prolly only end when the Warframe dies out. By the way I really like, how Nova's Visage skin ended up being compatible with her other helmets. I am not a fan of her flight attentant cap, so buying it was a big "unknown" for me. Thankfully it turned out to look better than I expected and while I have no idea, whether you intended it or not, I really hope your next skins, if you plan to make more, will also be compatible, if possible, with non-workshop helmets (that is, if you plan to create more a bit out of Warframe setting stuff).

I kinda feel like getting the Alata skin, but, man, Mag's butt model is horrible blocky mess and no skin can help with that, as it's DE fault...

Haha i'd suggest you giving it a chance :P

And i don't know if they will be compatible helmets on the future, it's kinda by chance cause i work on make the best skin possible and i can't count those things ^^

7 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

What do you mean? If you're talking about the Prime parts issue it's not been worked on yet cause they didn't had the time to do it but they will, most likely soon after U19 cause they'll be free to work on more secondary QOL things for some time. Developing a game is all a matter of priorities ^^

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/629240-nova-prime-issues-with-nova-steam-tennogen-skins/?page=1

[DE]Megan said it here. I thought they would fix it tho

Also in the Update 18.13 notes, in the changes section it says:

•    Tweaked Nova TennoGen skins to equip nicer on Nova Prime as per:  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/629240-nova-tennogen-cygni-skin-and-nova-prime-model-issues/

I don't know if this means that they have completely resolved the issue in their opinion, but apparently they attempted some kind of fix.

20 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I'm sorry BlitzKeir, they'll come eventually, have faith ^^

And Legion, i don't think Steam would have anything to do with when they put this content on console, the problem is that MS and Sony don't have a selling platform for user generated content so DE can't sell this content through their game without owning the rights to it (essetially they'll have to buy it from us but if they do we can't sell them anymore with steam, and it would still be a huge investment from DE side cause you can never know if and how much this object will sell whether right now it's all earnings for them). So they need a legal way to have us sell the objects directly ^^ and we all know how fast this new things are implemented on consoles...

Yo, Hitsu.

And on the bright side, if they're successful, they'll have set a precedent for future business models. Selling UGC and taking a cut is a cool business model, as long as the content is strictly cosmetic.

13 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Weeeeell you say that... but some of the biggest parts of U19 are being held back due to development hurdles. Including the new star chart, the arm-possession thing, Umbra, the new dark sectors, etc. I think they'll be very busy for a while. Those projects have super high priority.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

Yo, Hitsu.

And on the bright side, if they're successful, they'll have set a precedent for future business models. Selling UGC and taking a cut is a cool business model, as long as the content is strictly cosmetic.

Totally agree :) and with a bigger audience this might even end up being a viable fulltime job for quite some time so you get to have more content for more talented people!

4 minutes ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

Weeeeell you say that... but some of the biggest parts of U19 are being held back due to development hurdles. Including the new star chart, the arm-possession thing, Umbra, the new dark sectors, etc. I think they'll be very busy for a while. Those projects have super high priority.

That's exactly what i mean though, unfortunately U19 ended up being too big to chew cause even a small task can escalate if it goes to touch different departments. This Prime parts problem needs to be like a button that you can press to hide the prime parts when using a custom skin (kinda when you hide your weapon models) in order to be really fixed but that would mean having to code that into the game, make the ui for it, set everything up in the database and test and debug. Even if i've spoken with DE Kary about it and he's the lead artist of the weapon and cosmetics department and he agrees that something should be done about it he can't do any of that stuff. When you ask minor things like this to be implemented you have to consider what's best for the game right now... and right now we are having a content and retention problem because of a lack of side activities (to break the constant repetitive farming). When you put the two problems on a scale you can imagine how hard it is to find the time to think about a minor problem like not looking as fabulous when using Nova Prime ^^ (she's the only one with the problem if you think about it).

That said they're obviously not going to ignore it, but patience is very much required ^^ Can we compromise until there's time to do it?

I can play just fine with little Nova :> 

Just bought your Alata skin HItsu, keep up the great work.  I am tempted to buy your Zephyr skin, although that's a frame I almost never use these days... I'd say of the Tennogen authors you're my favorite by far from what i have seen so far.  Also, i'm lazy and i see this thread is talking about you working on Excalibur... have you posted anything regarding how that looks?

Archived