Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Not related to Excalibur and maybe someone already asked you this question but, is there a frame you'd be excited to work on? Like a design you have in mind and just waiting for the files to be available in tennogen.

I wish i could made a premium skin for Ember one day, like remodel and everything. As for warframes that's yet to come available really there's not a favorite that i'm waiting for, i more or less like them all ^^

Nope :P

Maybe..... MAAAAAAYBE... i'll make a little teaser gif once i finish the whole model before painting it.... maybe.. just a glimpse. But why do you want to torture yourself? XD Even if it was done and ready today it's going to take months before the next tennogen selection and release, and it might not even pass the selection ^^

It's cool that you guys are so curious though, i'm glad you care so much :) 

On 5/15/2016 at 3:28 AM, HitsuSan said:

@Espelonia: ... are you buying the Visage outfit to surprise someone? That sounds 14+ XD

Nah nothing like that. :P My boyfriend loves Nova and he introduced me into the game. He's really poor and never has any money because it's a split family deal so he has to help around a lot. (Before any of you say just to give him the money instead of buying him video game stuff. I tried. He won't let me help. :P) Also he can only play on weekends. I'm gonna surprise him when the skin comes out by giving him the money so he can buy it. I also got Vauban Prime for him so I'm hoping the skins release soon so I can make it a package surprise. I'm gonna get the skin too so we can be derpy space Novas together and probably annoy everyone we know with our tiny hats.

Besides me and all of my dork friends play this game and we spend the whole time trying to look good, pester people who are mean to newbies, walk our dogs, loiter in void, and mod horde from events so we can sell for cheap/give them away later. We're basically the awkward nerds who don't know how to take games seriously.

This Cal skin is going to make us even more terrible. It's gonna be the "Who can actually make this amazing skin look terrible" contest and I really can't wait. Sorry the long text. I really just like to explain junk for no reason.

You're torturing us with him now! How many horns does he have now? 20? I expect to see a a pinwheel of horns with legs and a sword at this point.

Aww :D that is so sweet!

I'm definitely expecting tons of photos about the adventures of the derpy space Nova duo now XD 

And btw who says you're not playing it seriously? If you're having a great time that's all there is, games are made for entertainment after all and i'm super glad i can be part of your fun by giving you more fashion toys to play with :)

Thanks to you, your boyfriend and all your friends who play with you to be so awesome!

About Excal: I'm probably finishing the body sculpt today and make some changes to the helmet tomorrow, he's still got 11 horns (possibly not true XD). I can't guarantee it will end up with the same number though, i'm considering to try and make some major changes to see how it will look like before wrapping it up. At this stage i can assure that you won't miss Excal Prime or the Proto Skin if you have this...

I'm officially done sculpting (unless i forgot something). Still 11 horns, i don't know if i'll keep them but there are cables too... I won't be doing any preview cause i have a feeling that this will be fast to paint :P

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i await even though i know i cant have it D: 

Don't worry, you probably will have the possibility in the future! I know it's frustrating but legal stuff between companies takes a ton of time and the content creators are involved in it too so it's going to be even more complicated to sort it out. But it's actually a possibility now cause mods are becoming a thing on console :D As of today (in beta) actually!

On 2/5/2016 at 10:51 PM, HitsuSan said:

He's definitely going to have some metal ;) Enough to make you forget you can't have Excal Prime anymore XD (for the unfortunates like me who don't have it)

This is my first post here in this marvelous thread, tho I gladly scrolled through every single page enjoying your works (especially that Mag Alata skin).
I was rolling through the web and the forums to find an "aesthetical" solution to the fact that years ago I didn't know about Warframe, and I have to say, this is the one sentence I was hoping to find, and I consider myself quite lucky to read it in your thread, since I can see what we're dealing with.

"Expectations are high, Excalibro is nigh!"

Good work, keep it up!

Archived