Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

54 minutes ago, Brachion said:

This seems to happen to your skins a lot; are you sure that's it not something going wrong on your end?

Thanks for asking. I'm 100% sure cause the same exact problem happened before on all my other skins and it was a bug that [DE]Kary had to fix himself and submit a hotfix for it... They've probably forgot to fix Caduto cause it wasn't published at that time. Also when you're used to work with pbr shading you can totally tell what's going on, it's missing the texture that tells the pbr shader where and how much reflections should occur. You can load the model in here and see it for yourself https://www.artstation.com/artwork/6RzA0 up right there's a button that shows you the textures that composes the model, the Gloss map it's what's missing in the game right now.

so what you planning to do if DE dont fix that soon?

Keep asking for forgiveness and patience, probably crawl in an angle holding my head, keep explaining what's going on and hope you'll understand that there's nothing i can do to accelerate the fixing process cause it doesn't depend on me in any way and try to not panic or get mad at anyone cause errors like this can happen. It just sucks that's happening during the initial release when people decide what to buy between all the cool stuff available and my skin looks nothing like it's supposed to look :(

i love this game but DE really kills me sometimes. How do they mess monetized content like skins so frequently? It puts the artists in a very awkward and embarrassing position to have to defend their work. All while the customer is left unhappy with their purchase and questioning if they should continue to buy it. The rhino skins are a mess because iron skin completely kills off any base coloring you did to your warframe, here is my graxx skin with default energy color:

Spoiler

20160831234241_1_zpsztvnct3k.jpg20160831234245_1_zpsmpotdcxt.jpg

I don't know what's up with how they are making these things but there is poor quality control on their end. I hope your stuff gets cleaned up hitsusan, I bought your excel skin too.

1 hour ago, Vlada91 said:

Hello :smile: How goes the progress for the Caduto PBR-fix? and progress for new Ash skin? :smile: 

41 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

alright not to be that guy but have to say it, the issue isn't that he doesn't have PBR, because he does, the issue is a texture file is missing

Yeah,  the gloss/roughness map is missing but not cause i forgot about it or didn't make it... it's there with the other files, if it's the same problem there was a couple of weeks ago with all my other skin it's cause the program used to send the submissions for the hotfixes and patches got stuck in the middle of sending and lost some files. I very much think that all the skins were resubmitted into the game a couple of weeks ago (so Caduto was already in the build ready to be activated) and when they've fixed them they've forgot to fix Caduto for some reason and it's been like that since then. We just need somebody to resend the submission for Caduto into the next hotfix and that's it, it's that simple... the problem is that no DE employee answered me back yet. I know how busy they all are, especially Kary who's responsible for an entire division other than the tennogen stuff so i can't be mad but it's extremely frustrating not being able to do anything about it... especially on launch, especially when so many of you are waiting for it : \ I'm so so sorry.

Speaking of Ash: I still don't know if i can make it into the next tennogen selection! I think the model it's ready and the helmet is pretty much done already. I've finished stuff in much less time but on the other hand i really don't want to rush it so i'm still taking it slowly and if i can make it in time good, if i can't.... i guess you'll have Emperor all alone XD

37 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Yeah,  the gloss/roughness map is missing but not cause i forgot about it or didn't make it... it's there with the other files, if it's the same problem there was a couple of weeks ago with all my other skin it's cause the program used to send the submissions for the hotfixes and patches got stuck in the middle of sending and lost some files. I very much think that all the skins were resubmitted into the game a couple of weeks ago (so Caduto was already in the build ready to be activated) and when they've fixed them they've forgot to fix Caduto for some reason and it's been like that since then. We just need somebody to resend the submission for Caduto into the next hotfix and that's it, it's that simple... the problem is that no DE employee answered me back yet. I know how busy they all are, especially Kary who's responsible for an entire division other than the tennogen stuff so i can't be mad but it's extremely frustrating not being able to do anything about it... especially on launch, especially when so many of you are waiting for it : \ I'm so so sorry.

Speaking of Ash: I still don't know if i can make it into the next tennogen selection! I think the model it's ready and the helmet is pretty much done already. I've finished stuff in much less time but on the other hand i really don't want to rush it so i'm still taking it slowly and if i can make it in time good, if i can't.... i guess you'll have Emperor all alone XD

there still is all those other syandanas too

1 minute ago, HitsuSan said:

No, there's no market.

I think the reason there is no mas because no one is bothering to do it, but I'm fairly certain that once more creators start putting out weapon skins a market would quickly form

I know I'd buy a model swap skin for dread or a nikana (something that turns it in to a long sword or something like that)  in a bloody heart beat

Archived