Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

7 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

No, there's no market.

There's no market because DE keeps choosing to make only godawful unpopular weapons available. Open the market to Tigris or Soma skins and you'll see there's plenty of interest for those.

2 hours ago, Kyotra said:

There's no market because DE keeps choosing to make only godawful unpopular weapons available. Open the market to Tigris or Soma skins and you'll see there's plenty of interest for those.

There's no market cause people prefers to buy new weapons instead of a reskin for the ones they own already for such a high price, more than that the vast majority of people prefers to buy a new skin for their favorite warframe at that price or a badass syandana. And it's no faster to make a weapon instead of a syandana so it's not worth it for me. You always need o keep in mind that my works can easily be skipped by DE so i need work on what has the highest chances to be picked and sale a ton, otherwise i cannot afford to keep this up ^^"

Also, you guys just stop it please, there's no reason to fight here :)

41 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

There's no market cause people prefers to buy new weapons instead of a reskin for the ones they own already for such a high price, more than that the vast majority of people prefers to buy a new skin for their favorite warframe at that price or a badass syandana. And it's no faster to make a weapon instead of a syandana so it's not worth it for me. You always need o keep in mind that my works can easily be skipped by DE so i need work on what has the highest chances to be picked and sale a ton, otherwise i cannot afford to keep this up ^^"

Also, you guys just stop it please, there's no reason to fight here :)

its not fight,this is what love looks like xD we are supporting you :smile: 

1 minute ago, LordOfScrugging said:

really? i was gone most of august xD poo. so what are you working on, or atleast the frame?

Lol yeah Emperor is ready, you can check it out in the workshop or in the front page in here, or just the model here https://www.artstation.com/artwork/N44DP

I'm currently working on Ash, might be ready in a few days or maybe not ^^ Not sure yet..

8 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I'd be willing to argue that, I know myself and several other people who while yes we do love new weapons do have old favorites that we feel could use a visual touch up

11 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

I'd be willing to argue that, I know myself and several other people who while yes we do love new weapons do have old favorites that we feel could use a visual touch up

I can assure you that you guys willing to spend 6$ on a weapon skin are a very small minority ^^ You have to consider that even if there are people willing to buy a weapon skin i could spend the same exact time to make a syandana that will sell at least 5 times more... 

12 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I can assure you that you guys willing to spend 6$ on a weapon skin are a very small minority ^^ You have to consider that even if there are people willing to buy a weapon skin i could spend the same exact time to make a syandana that will sell at least 5 times more... 

fair enough

1 hour ago, Dogefighter said:

Atlas is bland and Wukong's chest needs some serious size reduction

I can't change the model so i can't make the miracle necessary to make them better ^^

And no i won't make any skin for Ember, i want to make a premium skin with a new model and design for Ember so until DE doesn't let me do that...

13 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

How did you change photo to have guns image?

When you place the image, a toolbar will appear on the left, like this:

Spoiler

9FLZFOo.jpg

Then click "swap image," and this screen will appear:

Spoiler

OL4P4K0.jpg

Click the one you want. That's all there is to it.

Archived