Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

On 7/26/2016 at 6:39 AM, HitsuSan said:

*smirks when thinking about how much the purists are going to be pissed when that particular skin comes to the workshop"

What purists? Purists in general, or Limbo purists? Cause the latter implies there are people that actually care about Limbo...

*rimshot*

*gunshot*

Shhhiiii... Okay, jeez... dozens of people say that fine, I say it I get a guy on a hill...

But seriously, that would be awesome...

5 hours ago, EchoesOfRain said:

Hitsu, have you thought of working on frames like Atlas, Wukong, or Nezha? Right now they have just about nothing in the workshop (Atlas and Wukong have 1 helmet each). They kinda are frames that can be hard to look at at times (possibly a reason why near nobody cares for them). They're in some desperate need of strong love.

I thought of it and i've decided i'm not going o touch Wukong or Atlas until way later down the line. As of now i don't think i'll be able to do a good work for those two cause i strongly believe that the problem they have is super deep in the design and i can't do anything about that until i'm allowed to change the models. Right now it can't be done but maybe things are going to change in the future and i don't want to make a "so so" skin for those warframes if i might have a chance to do a much better job in the future. Until then there are a lot of warframes i can work on so i'll be very busy anyway :) I don't think there's a problem with Nezha though (well except his soap feets) so sure, eventually i'm going to make one for him too! I just don't know when!

57 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

he was told it will be fixed in the next hotfix, he relayed the message to us, no one ever told him or us when the next hotfix was

Precisely, told and confirmed, the fix is already in the next hotfix notes so it's a done deal. We just have to wait for it....

On 06/09/2016 at 9:27 PM, HitsuSan said:

Nope, that design is very cool, if i could modify the actual model you would see me doing skin like that all the time but i knew that if DE would have made a skin for Ash it would have looked like a ninja of some sort... that's why my Ash skin is different from what you expect :P

It's 06 now, still haven't started painting it though, i don't think i will make it in time for sept09 :\ 

I look forward to your design for Ash. I cant get a good colour on Ash P atm with Normal or Immortal.

Just now, TheCaramelSquid said:

Hi @HitsuSan! I love your work (The Setka is next on my to-buy list!)

Question - do you have any plans for any Inaros skins? I'd love to see a Ra-based helmet, since we have Anubis.

Keep up the fantastic work, I'll give you more of my money soon!~

Thanks a lot! :)

Unfortunately no i have no plans to make a Inaros skin for now, most likely in the future though :)

1 hour ago, GarretMasterson said:

Hi HitsuSan!  I just noticed the metallic emblem in upper chest of the the excalibur caduto skin looks like a cat.  Was that intentional?  It looks awesome haha!

Maybe :>

1 hour ago, Major_Phantom said:

Is the skin fixed material-wise?

I really don't have a good eye for these things.

Yes! Finally!

6 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

So it's not making the next round? Damn

Unfortunately not :\ But the reason why it's actually cause it was way too complex to be finished in a short amount of time, which means it's extra cool ;)

36 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

here you go might make more tweaks to attachment colors and sigils but this is what I have for now

Tbh I'm surprised you left out the helmet. Personally that's, like, my favorite part of the skin. Same goes for Mag, I can't stand to use my arcane helmet because the alata looks so much better. That's just personal preference, obviously, I'm just saying I'm surprised.  :)

Just now, Lord_Azrael said:

Tbh I'm surprised you left out the helmet. Personally that's, like, my favorite part of the skin. Same goes for Mag, I can't stand to use my arcane helmet because the alata looks so much better. That's just personal preference, obviously, I'm just saying I'm surprised.  :)

Mordred is my favorite helmet, I love the knight like visor look it gives and I use it with the targis prime set to make my excalibur look like well a knight since I'm a sucker for knights and other things from medieval warfare  

7 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

Mordred is my favorite helmet, I love the knight like visor look it gives and I use it with the targis prime set to make my excalibur look like well a knight since I'm a sucker for knights and other things from medieval warfare  

Makes sense!

Unfortunately, I tend to see this when I look at that helmet:

Spoiler

men-hairstyles-names-391.jpg

18ac3431cdf7ba63fbdfa1a32eff119f.jpg

I'm glad you get something different out of it.  :)

6 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Makes sense!

Unfortunately, I tend to see this when I look at that helmet:

Hide contents

men-hairstyles-names-391.jpg

18ac3431cdf7ba63fbdfa1a32eff119f.jpg

I'm glad you get something different out of it.  :)

if you look at it straight on or at the sides you can see the slits of a visor and then the chin is the other part of the knight helmet that is fixed in place

Spoiler

C88E6DE8.jpgH002203_White_Knight_Helmet.JPGknight-helmet-fianc.gif

warframe___excalibur_mordred_by_nil_moa-SmeTzOV.jpg

17 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

I refused to buy mag vault cause of how inconsiderate devs were to vets who have the gear (not even letting us get the bps...) so that armor will forever remain the only cosmetic in the game that makes me rage :(

Archived