Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

22 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

You two are akin to famous fashion designers.

You know, this is kind of true. Like "well of course I'm wearing a hitsuSan, but I'm sure there are some nice skins for plat as well."

Or "I'm still building my collection of hitsuSans."

Or "That skin is nice, but I think I'll wait for a hitsuSan."

:)

Haha well, i'm not at that level (yet, working on it) but on the videogame world there are famous senior concept artists and art directors who have a super strong style and can totally shape a game aesthetic making them very popular so it's not a new thing ^^

I'm really glad that my hard work is slowly becoming recognizable brand lol, maybe one day it would be popular outside warframe too and it will be thanks to your support for sure :)

Love the new skin! Great as per usual. I really wasn't expecting that and you gave sneak peeks this time! I can't wait for the next designs but first I'm gonna find out who made Tennogen this round. Can't wait for this skin though. I'll probably actually use Ash. (I forgot to say thanks by the way. I think. I haven't been on since Sept 14 so I forget. Oh it's Espelonia by the way.) Keep up with the great skins! :D

Thank you! And welcome back :D

I didn't gave real sneak peeks though XD the skin was already published, those were just added details. I prefer to show you the finished product :)

Btw, how much do you people like the new frost deluxe skin concept art?

3 minutes ago, Dogefighter said:

I wish they'd go ahead and add the frost emperor skin.  Only reason I could see them not adding it would be the front is a little bit dull compared to all the super-sexy detail on the back.

Guess who's getting a little restyling ;) They still haven't said anything about it but if i don't want to have to interrupt Nyx to rework Frost if they end up telling me what's wrong with it so i just went ahead and started adding and changing stuff all over the place. The overall look won't change too much but it's going to be way more polished and with a way higher detail density where it counts.

8 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Guess who's getting a little restyling ;) They still haven't said anything about it but if i don't want to have to interrupt Nyx to rework Frost if they end up telling me what's wrong with it so i just went ahead and started adding and changing stuff all over the place. The overall look won't change too much but it's going to be way more polished and with a way higher detail density where it counts.

As a part-time frost main....

Ahem.

TAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEY

1 hour ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Perhaps the reason that the Frost Emperor skin hasn't been added yet because Frost is receiving his cloth physics in the very near future, perhaps they didn't want to shoot themselves in the foot even more before they give him those physics.

I don't think so, that wouldn't be much fair : \ 

38 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

True...but it could be a reason. Did they give you an answer?

Nope : | 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

that ash helmet with the new ash deluxe skin on ash prime is the route im thinking of going

Which helmet? ^^

22 hours ago, HitsuSan said:
22 hours ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

True...but it could be a reason. Did they give you an answer?

Nope : | 

I bet it's because of that crown. In my eyes it looks too simple, too clean and doesn't fit Warframe style.

13 hours ago, Rurabomber said:

I bet it's because of that crown. In my eyes it looks too simple, too clean and doesn't fit Warframe style.

I don't get why people say it does work because of the aesthetics. We got another Tennogen helm with a Jello beard that looks like a Christmas decoration, if that made it I doubt the crown is what's holding this back.

On 10/8/2016 at 0:11 AM, HitsuSan said:

... Btw, how much do you people like the new frost deluxe skin concept art?

I  like the Frost Deluxe Skin Concept and really hope they manage to do it justice in game since there's plenty of opinion around that the Banshee one maybe fell a bit short.

Between Faven's Graxx Frost skin, the Deluxe skin and Emperor Frost the 3 appearance options on my Frost Prime are looking to be pretty solidly filled, haha.

I think I'm going to have to look into how well the Sancti Magistar works with Frost and maybe that'll be the Frost Emperor's weapon of choice... ;-)

Anyhow, cheers!

21 hours ago, Kyotra said:

I don't get why people say it does work because of the aesthetics. We got another Tennogen helm with a Jello beard that looks like a Christmas decoration, if that made it I doubt the crown is what's holding this back.

Ah yes then there is this. Man I am really not a fan of the Jotun gummy beard and agree that if that is OK for Warframe then the Emperor skin should have no problems in the least, IMO of course.

Archived