Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

6 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

nobody has done a wolverine cosplay yet though XD

Well alrighty then!

Spoiler

E3A41C0E0CE5D05FB96CE707D7688CA61A36DC5E (1680×1050)BEC6A2D9295DD95017E4FAB62888009C61A13DC7 (1680×1050)

going a shade darker
 2831A8FE4D2E2C313068D00CDBFC3E6E2CD03FCE (1680×1050)

or flip those around

Spoiler

D78CF69A16A166A394EAEC3897AE3DFC8922E6E1 (1680×1050)

and a shade darker
  717A7F2C2D9BF6FF756F5A974301BDBB9D8D001A (1680×1050)

There we go, "bub"! ;-)

I like the 2 darker versions and have kept them for now, haha

It's a really fun skin to color. :D

~R~

21 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Man you guys are much better than me at fashion frame lol :D

Only possible due to awesome artists like you, also you really surprised me with the helmet, i honestly didn't expect the "blindfold" to actually be part of his primary white color, tho i should've known better after what you did with Frost's Emperor skin with the belts and such.

4 hours ago, Rolunde said:

Well alrighty then!

Hide contents

E3A41C0E0CE5D05FB96CE707D7688CA61A36DC5E (1680×1050)BEC6A2D9295DD95017E4FAB62888009C61A13DC7 (1680×1050)

going a shade darker
 2831A8FE4D2E2C313068D00CDBFC3E6E2CD03FCE (1680×1050)

or flip those around

Hide contents

D78CF69A16A166A394EAEC3897AE3DFC8922E6E1 (1680×1050)

and a shade darker
  717A7F2C2D9BF6FF756F5A974301BDBB9D8D001A (1680×1050)

There we go, "bub"! ;-)

I like the 2 darker versions and have kept them for now, haha

It's a really fun skin to color. :D

~R~

Hahaha yessss XD that's awesome

1 hour ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Only possible due to awesome artists like you, also you really surprised me with the helmet, i honestly didn't expect the "blindfold" to actually be part of his primary white color, tho i should've known better after what you did with Frost's Emperor skin with the belts and such.

:) yeah it was looking kinda silly cause you tend to use bright colors with the details (cause it's a good choice in the rest of the skin to make the rest pop) but it really looked like a superhero with a colored mask lol. So there you go :) now it's elegant no matter what!

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Hahaha yessss XD that's awesome

:) yeah it was looking kinda silly cause you tend to use bright colors with the details (cause it's a good choice in the rest of the skin to make the rest pop) but it really looked like a superhero with a colored mask lol. So there you go :) now it's elegant no matter what!

A job well done mate!

So, I wanted to come back to this again and I guess just totally fanboy out over what an amazing job you did on this whole skin here.

Not only does it look great on its own, and I am so impressed with how well you were able to set it up to incorporate the Prime Parts.

But I also wanted to take another moment to appreciate how well it works with the DE-luxe skin too.

I really like the Deluxe skin body but not so much the helmet actually.

But IMO on the Bai Hu it really works for me, and the Bai Hu helmet on the Deluxe body, that looks Great.

I mean yeah I'm fanboying out pretty hard here, this has got to be The Best Skin to date.

Just so much this:
 Image result for shia labeouf gif

You deserve a raise Hitsu San, haha!

Spoiler

3A2E9C24E14DF366551569959504F087C1FF94A4 (1680×1050)1335CE9AAC6F9FA51C7DC7F8EBA44277EBD80844 (1680×1050)

Spoiler

1197A8D75EDFE66D1405D9950678B744D6340311 (1680×1050)675D655F459AC1AF1F25A45BEE35F0D64D1FC073 (1680×1050)02D8D1786DF052B9C7AB16BC483432E9B749101E (1680×1050)0A7B5620107D2D6785357229F546084200F4C804 (1680×1050)  

5E6305EB7E546C5D8027C6EC1A66AC33A0854109 (1680×1050)

Hey :D i do appreciate fanboying lol, it makes me want to make even more awesome stuff! 

You know, i work so hard on this skins and every single time it's a struggle, it's always super complicated and you never know if you're able to pull it off... they always look like a mess up until they're all painted and fancy and you end up hating them but kinda love them at the same time XD In the end when everything comes up together you'll start to think that maybe it might work, maybe it's going to be ok XD then you get to publish them and see the reactions you guys have and it's always heart warming for like 2 days... then you start noticing all the problems and imperfections and errors you've made XD after all this mess (and lots of fixes that you hope nobody notices too much lol) if DE approves them you're like "OMG Yes! That's great!... But what if people hates it... what if nobody wants to buy it O__o?"

So in the end, when they get released and you guys can actually play with them, make them beautiful and all personalized... these comments and seeing what you guys do with them and how much you like them makes my day and makes me want to push it further!

It's a pretty long way to say thank you so much for all the support you guys show me every time :)

(i'll take that rise though XD)

31 minutes ago, Blood_Poppy said:

I still Wondering Why they didn't pick the Vulpe and Vessel Syandana...

I need Those to complete my Alata Mag and Caduto Excalibur Look...

any news for it..? do they need to be tweaked or something..?

The vessel syandana is very underdeveloped, that's why. About Vulpe i don't really know but i've got some plans for a V2 ;) i shall see...

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

The vessel syandana is very underdeveloped, that's why. About Vulpe i don't really know but i've got some plans for a V2 ;) i shall see...

I cant wait.. especially for Vessel Syandana.. 

when you mention it, The Vessel lack of Dangling Gold Ornaments on the end of the Cloth like Setka.

7 hours ago, Blood_Poppy said:

I cant wait.. especially for Vessel Syandana.. 

when you mention it, The Vessel lack of Dangling Gold Ornaments on the end of the Cloth like Setka.

Uhm nah, it's way too simple. I've made it in less than a week from start to finish including the design... XD while Setka took me 2-3 weeks. I was just taking a break from longer projects but i admit that it's underdeveloped, my original concept was very different and i didn't take the right amount of time to realize it properly. Sometimes i do stuff just to test new things lol.

In Vulpe though the attachment is really elaborate but i didn't had a good plan for the energy, now that it's past quite some time and i have thought about it i know what i want to do with it, after i finish Saturnia i'll pitch some ideas to DE and i'll see if i can make something new for you ;)

4 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Uhm nah, it's way too simple. I've made it in less than a week from start to finish including the design... XD while Setka took me 2-3 weeks. I was just taking a break from longer projects but i admit that it's underdeveloped, my original concept was very different and i didn't take the right amount of time to realize it properly. Sometimes i do stuff just to test new things lol.

In Vulpe though the attachment is really elaborate but i didn't had a good plan for the energy, now that it's past quite some time and i have thought about it i know what i want to do with it, after i finish Saturnia i'll pitch some ideas to DE and i'll see if i can make something new for you ;)

I almost forgot about Nyx Saturnia.. Oh well all i can do is wait.. and enjoy Ash Bai Hu skin..

3 hours ago, Blood_Poppy said:

I almost forgot about Nyx Saturnia.. Oh well all i can do is wait.. and enjoy Ash Bai Hu skin..

Soon O___O i just need to add some little tweaks and one entire color (and material lol) and it should be done... also today i move my studio so i can work without having to travel back and forth every day ugh, that should speed things up like 200%.

21 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Soon O___O i just need to add some little tweaks and one entire color (and material lol) and it should be done... also today i move my studio so i can work without having to travel back and forth every day ugh, that should speed things up like 200%.

Amen for that.. :D

and careful while moving the items, make sure nothing are left behind.. :)

On 2/18/2017 at 9:19 AM, HitsuSan said:

Idk if someone told you this but I noticed that when ash use Bladestorm with the Bai hu skin, ash seems to use whatever melee weapon you have equiped instead of his signature hidden blades. Which honestly looks kinda badass, but I'm not sure if the skin was meant to remove the hidden blades.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)CFE Angry said:

Idk if someone told you this but I noticed that when ash use Bladestorm with the Bai hu skin, ash seems to use whatever melee weapon you have equiped instead of his signature hidden blades. Which honestly looks kinda badass, but I'm not sure if the skin was meant to remove the hidden blades.

Oh Really?!

I hadn't noticed this, but.. that's so cool.

DE please don't "fix" this, OK?! 

I'll try that tonight XD

In the mean time... i'm adding freckles to Saturnia, hope you don't mind XD

I'm going super fast since i've finished moving 2 days ago so i'm pretty sure i'll be able to publish it next week ;) (could be sooner though!)

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I'll try that tonight XD

In the mean time... i'm adding freckles to Saturnia, hope you don't mind XD

I'm going super fast since i've finished moving 2 days ago so i'm pretty sure i'll be able to publish it next week ;) (could be sooner though!)

why Hitsu San ? why ?!!!!!!! this skin is everything i love !! freckles, stockings ? she better have a full head of red hair too !!!

Archived