Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Hi Hitsu San!! It's me Xilles37 from Steam!!

So I bascially wanted to propose a solution to the helmet issue which some players have for the Nyx Saturnia Helmet. A lot of people don't seem to be completely sold on the helmet spike that juts out behind her. I'm not 100% bout it.

I thought about it and I think the problem for me is that it's too long. I would shorten it so that shortly after it meets the metallic ring on her helmet, it ends. Basically just make it end sooner and if you feel that the back of the helmet is a little bland or like something is missing, then try out a lotus made of the leaves you have on the skin and helmet anyway. That'd fit rather well with the rest of the skin and such. That's about it.

Tell me what you think, I'd love to hear developer feedback on those ideas!!! I agree by the way with you about the helmet spike adding contrast to the Saturnia skin!!!

2 hours ago, Dridden37 said:

So I bascially wanted to propose a solution to the helmet issue which some players have for the Nyx Saturnia Helmet. A lot of people don't seem to be completely sold on the helmet spike that juts out behind her. I'm not 100% bout it.

I thought about it and I think the problem for me is that it's too long. I would shorten it so that shortly after it meets the metallic ring on her helmet, it ends. Basically just make it end sooner and if you feel that the back of the helmet is a little bland or like something is missing, then try out a lotus made of the leaves you have on the skin and helmet anyway. That'd fit rather well with the rest of the skin and such. That's about it.

Tell me what you think, I'd love to hear developer feedback on those ideas!!! I agree by the way with you about the helmet spike adding contrast to the Saturnia skin!!!

OR, even better... go the Two helmets with one purchase route like Faven_PS did with the Excalibur Graxx skin.

I mean what's not to love about Extra Stuff?!

15 hours ago, Neptlude said:

Aye... ( '_ ')7

10 hours ago, Blood_Poppy said:

I feel the Headache,,, -_-

4 hours ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Oh come on HitsuSan, we all know you like to make the "next" skin a bigger project than the last. ;)

Ohhhhh no XD i really don't, i totally need a break... you guys have no idea how big this Nyx skin was unfortunately cause it would never be, basically half of it got scrapped, maybe one day i'll show you

3 hours ago, Dridden37 said:

1 minute ago, Rolunde said:

OR, even better... go the Two helmets with one purchase route like Faven_PS did with the Excalibur Graxx skin.

I mean what's not to love about Extra Stuff?!

That's extra work for everybody lol but i'll see if i can arrange that ^^ i wouldn't like a shorter spine though, i've already tried lots of combinations and shorter makes it  look a little stubby and not very elegant. I don't think it's the length the problem some people have with it, it's cause they'd want it to look smooth and not spiky... i'll see if i can find the time to add a second helmet version though, that might be the best solution but it's a problem both for me and for DE

It probably won't be Saryn just yet cause she'll take me quite some time for sure and i kinda want to see if i can make her something as crazy as Visage (in terms of high fashion, not the same theme). Just speculating though, i don't even know if it's possible (it always depends on how DE made the model).

39 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

It probably won't be Saryn just yet cause she'll take me quite some time for sure and i kinda want to see if i can make her something as crazy as Visage (in terms of high fashion, not the same theme). Just speculating though, i don't even know if it's possible (it always depends on how DE made the model).

Fair enough. I'll be waiting a while longer then! Worth it in the end :)

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

You say high fashion: I immediately think crazy heels XD that's kind of a staple for Saryn at this point. 

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

You say high fashion: I immediately think crazy heels XD that's kind of a staple for Saryn at this point. I'd love to see a snake inspired skin for her. It would definitely fit her theme!!!

Archived