The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment Mods You Would Like To See.

Vali

Equinox:

Force of Will (Mend/Maim): Mend now inflicts Toxic damage to all enemies within its radius, which also increases the numeric counter.  Maim now inflicts Viral damage instead of Slashing.

Force of Charisma (Pacify/Provoke): Pacify now reduces enemy Armor as well as enemy Speed to all enemies within its radius.  Provoke also increases weapon damage for all allies within its radius.

I think DE already stated the Augments for Equinox and Atlas

Mend/Maim will heal health/shields while pacify/provoke will have strengthened effects on kills/ taking damage.

I can live with that.

The other two are pretty cool as well.

Metamorphosis - Equinox's other half splits from it and attacks like a specter with the weapon equipped on casting.

Rest/Rage - Spreads like Banshee's Resonance.

The other two are pretty cool as well.

Metamorphosis - Equinox's other half splits from it and attacks like a specter with the weapon equipped on casting.

Rest/Rage - Spreads like Banshee's Resonance.

Well.  I see that I'm going to be playing Equinox much more in the future, then.

My Augment idea for Ember still stands, though - allowing her to have a damaging teleport would be great for Ember's gameplay, even if it has double the energy cost.

Sepultura (SoulPunch): "Now inflicts X% of target Vitality in Finisher Damage." (Capped for Bosses)

Harvester of Sorrow (Terrify): "Terrify also drains Over Time 15% (fixing numbers to balance) of the affected enemies Vitality to heal Over Time the Nekros and its team." (Similar to Volt's Overload - Capacitance)

Dead Silence (Desacrate): "Desecrating bodies will lower the alarm on enemies in a 30m radius circular area from the corpse. Stacks Intensity."

​- Merciless Tyranny (SotD): "Shooting or SoulPunching Shadows send them into frenzy with a X boost to movement speed and attack speed for Y seconds."

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/462288-nekros-augments/#entry5145936

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Remember the times when we were promised that they'd be game-changing to our warframes?

Fun times.

Ideas:

- Ash's shuriken has 100% blast proc.

- Smoke Bomb leaves an AoE smoke that staggers enemies every 2 sec

- Teleport causes a small AoE radial blind

- Bladestorm becomes a 10 sec buff: Edgelord

- 50% energy costs

- Melee Damage 1.5x

- Movement Speed, Bullet Jump increased by 30%

Throwing Weapons

- After throwing the weapon, a copy is created dealing 70% of dmg. (i.e. you can throw and keep meleeing while it flies)

the name of the bladestorm buff, that made my day

Well.  I see that I'm going to be playing Equinox much more in the future, then.

My Augment idea for Ember still stands, though - allowing her to have a damaging teleport would be great for Ember's gameplay, even if it has double the energy cost.

The only issue I have with that is it doesnt seem to fit Ember's theme very well. She's more of a fire fire fire fire sorta frame.

Limbo - Catalyst - Rift Anchor - Causes catalyst to be linked to limbo, moving with him at 25%/50/75/100% of his movement speed.

Atlas - Landslide - Breaker - Enemies damaged by landslide recieve a corrosive proc

Mag - Crush - Compactor - Crush rag dolls enemies together, each enemy that collides causes 500 damage in a 5m aoe (impact, effected by frame mods)

The only issue I have with that is it doesnt seem to fit Ember's theme very well. She's more of a fire fire fire fire sorta frame.

It would have very different visuals, but it would have a similar effect on Ember's gameplay that the Vanguard's Charge has in Mass Effect 2 & 3.  Ember would now have a way to rapidly close the distance to enemies, which I think fits how she plays very well, especially in conjunction with Accelerant and Ring of Fire.

I don't think we've received a new augment mods for about half a year now, lets brainstorm some new ones up!

Simulor (non-Synoid) - doubles projectile life span, Converts projectile fusion into Teslas which grow stronger with every fusion.

Bullet Attractor - Explosion upon death of target will have additional damage of 50% of target's health.

Galatine - +600% charge attack damage, -50% base damage. 

Karyst - Debuff statuses become additive. 

Tysis - +100% status chance, will proc additional statuses with more status chance

Ack & Brunt - 5% of damage blocked is converted into armor which diminish in 20 seconds from conversion and caps at 600 points. Armor diminishes at a doubled rate when not in Melee mode.

Silva & Aegis - 1% of damage blocked will be converted into additional base damage capping at 40 points for 24 seconds. (damage is calculated by a threshold, not on each instance of damage)

Tigris (non-Sancti) - +500% magazine size, -60% base damage -100% spead.

Kohm - Each projectile which hits increases the damage by 1% per pellet, resets upon reload.

Gammacor - +800% multishot -50% base damage. , beams will spread the longer you fire up to a 90 degree angle.

Soma (non-Prime) - Headshot crits do 600% more damage, -50% base damage.

Twin Basolk - +150% damage on knocked down enemies.

Boar Prime - Proc'ing status on an enemy which already has that status does 40% more damage for each instance of status the enemy has inflicted on it.

Torid - Gas Clouds will now stack and will have increased duration and range with every stack added.

Stug - Enemies get stuck in place for 7 seconds. This debilitates their movement, not offensive capabilities.

Panthera - Discs will now cycle around enemies which are hit for 5 seconds, causing a constant bleed proc every 0.5 seconds which stack infinitely.

Chroma - Recasting Vex Armor or Elemental Ward adds 75% additional duration (from base duration) capping at 500% base duration.

Mesa - Peacemaker's firing range will get smaller over time, Increases firing range with every enemy killed.

Grakata (Prisma and Normal)  -100% magazine size, drawing rounds straight from the ammo pool.

Opticor - Beam lasts for 5 seconds, doing 5 instances of damage, consuming 1 ammo per second. Reload speed is increased by 50%

Post your creative augments! (Try not to just make mods which just gives a direct buff, rather mods which change the way the weapon is played)

Also this: Suppressor - Disable's Syndicate proc, increases holstering speed to and from this weapon by 200%, 100% noise reduction.

Okay, an augment that causes trinity's blessing to clear the whole teams inflicted procs when used, sounds petty, you say? Not when you're in high level endless where a proc can get you killed. Matter fact, to hell with making that an augment, why does blessing fully heal but not clear status procs in the FIRST place.

Edited by (PS4)Poloboyzz93

Orthos normal/Prime: Double the melee combo gain rate, twice the cooldown time. (it has two blades, so why not)

This can be copied for every single two blade weapon available.

Ack-Brunt/Silva-Aegis: Blocking causes the melee combo rate to gain upon taking block damage. Holding block pauses the melee combo timer.

Glaive-kind: Can auto-steer in flight by continuing to hold melee. (like Ivara's ability) Channeling during guided flight takes no drain.

For Ivara:

Invis Arrow - Allies who are inside a bubble now have a personal bubble spawn on them, that lasts for the remainder of the original bubble's duration. (they can now leave the bubble and stay invisible).

Sleep Arrow - Allies shot with a sleep arrow will carry it with them, sleeping enemies within range for the remainder of the arrow's duration.

Prowl - You now pickpocket from every enemy in range, with an increased chance of energy orbs.

Artemis Bow - Now shoots in a wide X pattern, charging shrinks the spread.

Okay, an augment that causes trinity's blessing to clear the whole teams inflicted procs when used, sounds petty, you say? Not when you're in high level endless where a proc can get you killed. Matter fact, to hell with making that an augment, why does blessing fully heal but not clear status procs in the FIRST place.

Because that would make Oberon even more useless - cleaning status proccs and giving status imunity is his terrain, i would say.

Gorgon Augment: 

Bottomless Clip - Gorgon draws its bullets directly in your ammo pool. No need to reload.

Phantom Rounds - 15% chance that a fired shot doesn't consume ammo.

Sniper Augment:

True Aim - upon maxing the damage multiplier, every succeeding head-shot at max multiplier results in an instant kill.

Warcry Augment:

Cry of Valkyrie - Tenno affected by warcry gain 5% life steal from their weapons. Stacks with hysteria.

Hysteria Augment

Detrimental Fury - Hysteria now consumes 2HP per second via bleed proc. Increased damage, melee swing speed, movement speed, crit chance, and crit damage as health decreases. Initial multiplier is x2 for damage, x1.5 for the rest, at 25%HP left multiplier is x6 for damage and 2.5 for the rest. Life steal in only active when channeling to control HP pool.

Hysteria dispels when HP gets to 1.

Gorgon Augment: 

Bottomless Clip - Gorgon draws its bullets directly in your ammo pool. No need to reload.

Phantom Rounds - 15% chance that a fired shot doesn't consume ammo.

Sniper Augment:

True Aim - upon maxing the damage multiplier, every succeeding head-shot at max multiplier results in an instant kill.

Warcry Augment:

Cry of Valkyrie - Tenno affected by warcry gain 5% life steal from their weapons. Stacks with hysteria.

Hysteria Augment

Detrimental Fury - Hysteria now consumes 2HP per second via bleed proc. Increased damage, melee swing speed, movement speed, crit chance, and crit damage as health decreases. Initial multiplier is x2 for damage, x1.5 for the rest, at 25%HP left multiplier is x6 for damage and 2.5 for the rest. Life steal in only active when channeling to control HP pool.

Hysteria dispels when HP gets to 1.

I really like your Hysteria augment, makes Valkyr more like a Dark Knight than a face tank.

Maybe add a Spear/Shield stance with it for a legit valkyrie role.

Is this a good idea ?

Ember - WoF - embodiment of flames - % of damage resistance (body becomes like flames) - the closer an enemy is, % increase in fire proc chance. Downside...... just decrease the range or increase the energy drain.

Volt - speed - system shock - changes ability to drain energy per sec - increase speed's movement & melee speed over time up to a multiplier of % (speed run yay?)

Vauban - bounce - boosted bounce - bounce has no or number of use recharge for the entire duration, range affects the radius of the bounce pad (this, cuz I like watching enemies bounce around, cuz it's fun)

Is this a good idea ?

Ember - WoF - embodiment of flames - % of damage resistance (body becomes like flames) - the closer an enemy is, % increase in fire proc chance. Downside...... just decrease the range or increase the energy drain.

Volt - speed - system shock - changes ability to drain energy per sec - increase speed's movement & melee speed over time up to a multiplier of % (speed run yay?)

Vauban - bounce - boosted bounce - bounce has no or number of use recharge for the entire duration, range affects the radius of the bounce pad (this, cuz I like watching enemies bounce around, cuz it's fun)

Sorry for the extra one, slow/laggy internet

Ivara
Thrill of the Hunt - Prowl Augment - any stealth kills while Prowl is active replenishes energy by 5/10/15/20 points

Blinking Navigator - Navigator Augment - allows Ivara to teleport the guided projectile using the alternate fire button

Elemental Bow - Artemis Bow Augment - grants 25%/50%/75%/100% status chance to Artemis Bow

Chroma
Elemental Infusion - Elemental Ward Augment - grants 25%/50%/75%/100% bonus elemental damage depending on Chroma's elemental alignment