Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Can I Get Neural Sensors?

Stelleb

Question

18 answers to this question

Hello Fellow Tenno!, 

i have 3 ways of farming neural sensors

1.) Alad V - which seems to drop me 1 to 2 neural sensors per run but in your case RNG is a jerk sorry for that.

2.) Load an infinite style mission on Jupiter and just kill untilyou get some. (using nekros desecrate will help with drop chance.)

Note: im pretty sure you can't desecrate boss bodies but you can always try to see if it works :D

3.) Break loot containers - a friend showed me this and we walked through themesto jupitor and broke all the corpus containers and retrieved around 3-5 neurals a run with some being lower around 1-2 and some being higher when we killed enemies and would pop a desecrate on the enemies itd be around 5-7 if alad also dropped his usually 1-2.

Conclusion - run themesto (alad v) and just walk through breaking all the containers you see and you should get at least 1 neural sensor

If you ever need assistance or help on anything just hit me up bro i'm always down to help a fellow tenno on any platform.

Warmest Greetings,

SII Frederic :D

Personally when I need to farm something I try to double up on my farming; I usually do survival missions or interceptions looking for void keys for gear I want as well, sure it's a little more time for the Neural sensors but... *shrugs* it's time saved to get the other gear.