Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voice Actors

HyunJi

What's your favorite Warframe and who would be the voice actor if they spoke?

i.e. Wukong - Morgan Freeman

My favorite now just become Ivara, if Kugimiya Rie does a little tsun tsun here and there... heaven.

That voice for Tyl Regor is going to be hard to top. Simaris's voice is hard to top too. I'd have James Earl Jones as a Cephalon voice though. Make him a Cephalon of combat or something - just out there to give general tips, or read Codex entries to you (with a toggle voice on/off option). Ugh... at Tenno can dream.

Ash (Prime) should be voiced by Rino Romano, Bruce Greenwood or Kevin Conroy

Excal (Prime) by John Burgmeier

Loki (Prime)  by Mark Hamill

Rhino(Prime) by Alastair Duncan just so he can go "Nanomachines, son"

Volt (Prime) by John Kassir

Oberon by Dameon Clarke

2 of these were ironic by accident.

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

Keith David....dude has a great villian voice....he did characters on saint's row and marvel heroes and many other games.

Lex Lang...does an amazing doctor doom on marvel heroes.  I could see him as oberon or hydroid.

There's that guy that does Deadpool (sorry don't know his name), he would be great as Loki probably.

Tara Strong is pretty famous for voice acting, I love her voice...she can play any of the females as far as I'm concerned.

I would say I'd like to see James Earl Jones do someone too, but sorry, they'll always sound like darth vader to me LOL.

I do have an idea of type of voices for some other frames, but don't know the right actors to pick for them.

Trinity seems like she should have a noble voice.  

Volt seems like he should have a voice style kind of like johnny storm, very upbeat, joker, brash and confident in himself. 

Ash seems like he should have a disciplined voice style like a kung fu master or something.

Atlas definitely has the movements and such that say strong, deep, dark, overpowering, commanding voice.

Chorma doesn't seem like he should have a voice at all, probably give him sounds and stuff like Chewbacca lol.