Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pvp] Top Players?

Hwanung

The people with potential to make a **** show out of this are busy playing terrible mmos because they rq'd pvp.  Personally think a couple players on that list aren't quite of the same caliber as most of the others in it.

I mean its subjective right? Everyone perceives skill / goodness differently.

Also if i forgot someones name, don't feel bad or anything i was playing GITS at the same time so I didn't really take the time to write a thorough list.

Edited by Eureka.seveN

Ran into Zeally today, he was pretty good. Hard to say who's really skilled with all this crap of running away, but he definitely put up a fight and did well without that. I'll give consideration to someone who's able to put up a fight, regardless of their tactics; but having self respect on top of that is a huge plus in my book.

Being able to shoot the fly off a Tennos shoulder is great and all.

But having respect for other players and being humble, separates the Pros from the merely just very good.

Certain players I will remember for these qualities, the others for negative reasons.

Edited by JonBenj

Guys that always lead the scoreboard and always shoot me down in the blink of an eye:

"FullMetal0339"

"Lord_Noctus"

"Pun-chee"

"-Ksaero-"

I hardly ever met the other mentioned people

Edited by Marrt

Guys that always lead the scoreboard and always shoot me down in the blink of an eye:

a guy whos name goes smth like this: "HardMetall089" seen with daikyu but now with Latron

"Lord_Noctus"

"Pun-chee"

"-Ksaero-"

I hardly ever met the other mentioned people

FullMetal0339*

Edited by -Ksaero-

Never played against Ksaero, Noctus, "Pun-cee", Rexsol, Vanguard, Venosis, FireMaelstrom, Sxun, Auramau, Fruit, SoulessEgo, Lyches or "Pixoloton" so I have to assume some of these players are either from EU or they haven't played in a while.

Edited by Hairein

Never played against Ksaero, Noctus, "Pun-cee", Rexsol, Vanguard, Venosis, FireMaelstrom, Sxun, Auramau, Fruit, SoulessEgo, Lyches or "Pixoloton" so I have to assume some of these players are either from EU or they haven't played in a while.

yeah, those are all the "OG six feet under" guys from pvp 1.0. Most have quit since, like rexsol, Vanguard, Fire, Auramau, fruit, lynches, and soulless for the most part. Auramau still plays, but not in pvp. He's aura. I'm still kinda in contact with lynches, and from last I heard he was developing a game, still in very early dev. FireMaelstrom might have changed his name to fire_of_the_abyss, but I'm only speculating as they both have fire in their name and they're both really good. Abyss is still active, in that case. All the others, I don't know.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiHbLeIR9-AmhBocIVHzPuw

You can try out my guide channel, at around mid-point for the warframe guides, I have the PvP section, some of those plays are pretty good I think...you be the judge.

thats a nice channel you got there, keep making videos, conclave needs more of that

Edited by rockscl

I'm by no means an active PvP player so I've probably not played against a whole lot of skilled people out there but these are the ones who impressed me and made me think twice about engaging them (limitted to EU players since I'm usually way too sleepy when I play in the NA servers):

FullMetal0339 (kicked my behind fair and square; great Daikyu player)

Tahem (think that was the name; guy with ridiculous aim tracking skills) - It's been a long time since I last played against him so I don't even know if he's still active.

Edited by stoybot

I played during both time but their are 2 ways you can define as good here

Good at using weapons

Or good at actual combat...

In my experience people can be good at using weapon such as Jat kittag user using Jat kittag to smash on someone knocking them down

Or someone who uses opticor/Daikyu to one shot kill people because they got good accuracy

But then you got people who are actually good at combat I ran into a player that with only Duel zoren only he was competing with me and another played in team match he was alone vs us 2 ...For the record I am sniper but this player with duel zoren was good with them he could sneak up on me and kill me while he could fair fight the other player with me....Of course in a way you can say this player was only good for the situation but his only weapon was Duel Zoren and I believe he was using Excalibur this was while ago but the guy was good never the less...he could use such weapon as zoren only to fight two player and not be taken a back...

But dual zorren isnt to hard to use, i find them especially mean towards less experienced players

Guest Pun-chee

If you meant me with "Pun-cee", E7 and others. I'm flattered and all, but I'm definitely not in the same league as many others that are listed here.

Would like to add:

xSpectral (formerly known as FruintNinja?) - but he rarely seems to play anymore

Kenpachi_93 - awesome Zephyr&Daikyu skills (hates Abilities and quits often if players use them too much)

Didn't see Jeycikon playing Conclave since some time now, unfortunately.

Edited by Pun-chee