Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #66!

[DE]Rebecca

Happy New Year DE!

I was wondering if there's any plans in the works regarding resources, such as adding a resource vault to the Dojo and maybe some kind of Resource Exchange to the Relays or Maroo's Bazaar? I think both would be really handy and it'd be a good way to trim down on resources that I don't often use.

Edited by VulcanWolf

In one of devstream you asked the question-"can we able to use cosmetic over cosmetic aka pure cosmetic helmet over enchanted\old arcane one". Any progress on this? Coz if you decided to get rid of stats cosmetic by introducing arcane enchantments that tied to your helmet\syandana...what was the point of removing old arcane helmets then? Can we just get rid of cosmetics with stats completely and get like 2 arcane slot for every warframe or something so we can swap cosmetics however we want? Solution with old arcane helmet-remove stats from it and allow us to use this like other new arcane enchantment-in those 2 slot and those stats warframe tied

Greetings. How goes your adventures. I prays for the best.

Couple of questions. will wukong get a alt helmet that doesn't have those ribbon things? Please?

Another request/question. Is it possible to make the new stalker less brutal when a Tenno is running solo?

Hi DE:
1. Where are the assassin-baiting sigils?

2. Given that Stalker's drop table has now expanded to 13 possible items, would you be willing to remove Heavy Impact, Molten Impact, Intensify, Fusion Core, and/or Energy Channel from his table, or at least reduce the chances of Stalker dropping these items?

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone; players, staff, and mods alike for making Warframe an amazing experience.

Also, is there any news on which Warframe will be getting tweaked or reworked next? The Saryn rework was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Thanks.

Edited by Storkchild

I don't know if this is a question but Space Mom has to fix this warframe... Ivara's first ability Quiver is used by quick tapping the ability button by when i do so it doesnt change.

Can we expect the Broken War and War to be dropped from Shadow Stalker if he does then i think i dont have RNGeezus by my side cuz i farmed him 20 times. 

And also what would be an estimated date for the release of banshee Deluxe skin can't wait for it.

Welcome back, DE!

1. Is there any planned changes/tweaks/reworks for Banshee, Mag, or Volt?
2. Can you give us an estimate as to when the rapier weapon will be released? And, will it be counted as a new weapon class or will it be classified as a sword?
3. Are there any plans on updating some older equipment?
4. Are there any plans for Syndicate melee weapons and more weapon augments?

Edited by NabiCho

Any changes coming to the old arcane helmets? Perhaps if these could be distilled and made into actual arcanes which could be slotted into any helmet of the appropriate warframe.

There are so many of the new helmets I'd love to try but can't because some of the stat boosts on the old ones are amazing.

Looking forward to the stream!

Really love the story so far. Feels very unique. That said, did you draw on any inspiration for the world / story?

Really love the story so far. Feels very unique. That said, did you draw on any inspiration for the world / story?