Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #66!

[DE]Rebecca

Question about the overall Design of the Warframes: I've noticed that most Warframes (and even alternative skins) have a "plug" like protrusion on the back of their neck or head. Is this a design "directive" like the ones that artist have to follow when designing stuff for other factions? Something that perhaps hints us about the physiology of the Warframes?

Hey DE. First of all thank you very much for the second dream( That quest was mind blowing) and for all your work. I have some questions for you guys.

1st: when is the next cinematic quest coming? can we expect it this year?

2nd:will we be able to replay the second dream?

3rd:how soon will we get Excalibur Unbran? and what is Excalibur Unbran? is it just a skin? or is it the non founder version of Excalibur prime? and if we are not Excalibur unbran, are we getting a equivalent version of excalibur prime?

4th:what is the next prime frame and when can we expect him/her to debut( please be Chroma prime)

Well that's all for now DE. thank you again. 

umm bud Excalibur umbra is for warframe china founders its there Excalibur prime we wont be getting it ever its just like are prime Excalibur its only for founders

Hi, DE. Welcome Back! There's something I'd like to ask.

Have you guys ever thought about reworking Melee again, to make it more engaging, more thrilling, and slightly more realistic? I just put up a fan concept thread (The New "Conclave" - Melee 3.0 Rework) exploring a possible Melee 3.0 rework. I just want to know if a melee 3.0 rework is something you guys might consider in 2016.

Thanks!

I know several have already asked about this but:

With the recent release of the Sydon, many Tenno have noted the unfitting animations of a trident weapon as a polearm. Are there any adjustments in consideration for the Sydon in regards its stance or weapon class?

Edited by CptPunch

On the ice missions Frost (Prime) has lost some % from shield like other warframes.
Why? If his power is ice. He must has not to loose shield but increase his shield and increase his power on some % and Ember must loose shield and power more than the other warframes. But on the fire missions Ember's shield must be higher and she must be more powerful than others warframes.
It can be map 2.0 ( passive skill for different warframes who have natural power like Frost, Ember, Hydroid, Chroma, Atlas, Volt, Zephyr )

Next Prime Warframe (Saryn Prime???? PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ)??????

yup, saryn prime was confirmed at NYCC months ago, what we need to know is when, its late and trinity prime access dont have a retirement date set yet

Will you expand the syndicates? Right now they are just people who say random things and give you stuff. They should do things like:

Steel Meridian helping the colonies.

New Loka rebuilding Earth.

Perrin Sequence giving resources to poor places.

The Arbiters of Hexis teaching Tenno to do other things than killing.

The Red Veil eliminating important targets.

Cephalon Suda... Ahm... Downloading lewd stuff.

I've only got a few core questions:

- Are all 3 types of bursa's ever going to be introduced into the game fully, like sortie missions? (and not even exclusive)

- Are Balifs and eximus Balifs going to be introduced into the game fully, or the Defense mission of protecting NPC living units and not just structures like that one even ages past?

-  When or if leaked Aura mods like Pistol Amp, EMP Aura, Toxin Resistance, Frost Insulation, Fire Resistance, Electrical Resistance making legit return or being removed once and for all?

- When or if leaked mods like Sentinel mod: Sacrifice, Looter making a return or removed from the game?

- When or if a certain mod, Sniper mod: Primed Chamber is going to make a return, or have primed charged chamber released instead? Or never.

- When or if warframe mod Aviator will be released or placed in the back burner indefinitely?

- Will past events and quest missions be repeatable? Due to much of warframes story, lore, and overall growth and development have become somewhat forgotten and unknown to newer players.

Edited by kitsu

Welcome back, couch and the gang.

My winter's been made all the warmer by the stunning hues of the the void. While I liked the mellow teal of its previous PBR iteration, this is the real deal. Moreover, the Moon tileset really feels like it has the space and roundabout nooks that I'd like to see in new tiles to take advantage of the tenno's newfound capacity to soar. 

But, there are two hickups that I noticed from my time on Tycho, Earth:

1. That Arcane Barrier seems to only really work when you're the host.

2. Sentients tend to teleport into the middle of nowhere or just nearby without any effect when rested by Equinox, and today I think my Effigy's roar scared a Conculyst all the way to the ceiling of the extraction tile.

While I understand that the first might be harder to resolve, I'm more curious as to the latter.

I've been pretty dedicated to my Night Equinox for the last few weeks, and I was bummed to see that rest was so quickly shrugged off by the Sentient. I've seen Molecular Prime and Stomp be effective against them, and it also seemed like my Effigy was slowing their roll...

Then there's the teleporting thing. If we were given a message when all the sentients had been cleared, this wouldn't be such a problem to me. But, since we don't, it's pretty easy to miss one or two spare sentient--like the aforementioned one that was up near the moulding of the ceiling.

Given that the Moon survival is the easiest way to get at fistfuls of sentient, I hope there's some way to address this.

Thanks for the thrills, and to many more happy hunts!

Now that we've had focus in the game for a month what direction are you looking to take it in after getting player feedback?

Will Nitain Extract continue to be alert only? considering that the last 2 frames, 3 (included the broken war) weapons and a part of the Scimitar drop ship need it.

What are your thoughts regarding the comical difference in drop rate between Control Modules and other Rare resources; Is there a bug that lets them drop more or is it RNG based?