Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Top 5 Endgame Warframes

Noifurz

The ones I usually run for difficult content are :

1.  Nova.  Been my girl since the old Prime days.  Nothing beats Prime and AMD, imo.

2.  Ash.  Loki-lite with the ability to kill using his skills.

3.  Frost.  King of Defense for good reason.

4.  Rhino.  When I can't be bothered to pay attention.

5.  Floater.  Would either be Nyx or Ember with a WoF Augment build.

6 hours ago, kilerskull said:

How is ember late game? Her world on fire does not kill high level enemies. So what powers or tactic makes her late game?

Accelerant  + Ignis/Atomos: CC + turning everything to ahes.

I'm not at home now, so can't give the exact builds, but in general I run range + strength Ember. Accelerant staggers enemies and increases fire damage, so it works as an ok CC plus makes lvl 100 enemies burn with 1-2 tics of damage from Ignis/Atomos.

Edited by WindigoTP

1. Mirage - cc queen and my hybrid max range with still some strength so she can blind the world and kill them all.

2. Loki - no explanation needed seems to be on most lists

3. Frost - frosted borderline overpowered since his rework in my opinion. Unbeatable defenses combined with pretty good crowd control and can strip down enemy armor ...

4. Trinity ultimate support survivability frame for your team.

5. .... Im very solid on my top four choices this could be a lot of things I guess I'll go with Nova.

On 6 janvier 2016 at 7:43 AM, Volinus7 said:

1.Limbo

2.Limbo

3.Limbo

4.Limbo

5.Limbo

No synergy with weapons

Killed by his own 4th

Least kill per minute

Nullifiers allergies

No disables CC

No stealth

Good at reviving everyone to get killed again and prolong their misery.

Become the most durable but let team deals with his portion of enemies.

Can't stop laughing!

1. Loki

2. Excalibur

3. Rhino

4. Saryn

5. Nova

Pretty Much depends on the Mission Type and the Enemy Faction.

Corpus: Mag.

Exterminate: Ash, Excalibur, Mirage, Inaros

Defense, Mobile Defense: Limbo, Frost, Mirage, Nova, Nyx, Mesa,

Spy: Loki, Ivara, Ash

Capture: whatever actually.

Interceptions, Mag for Corpus, Mirage, Nova, Trin for the others.

The game has many variations, according to whatever playstyle you like, type of mission, type of enemy, type of strategy, its like you can do Anything with the right frame in the right mission.

19 hours ago, WindigoTP said:

Accelerant  + Ignis/Atomos: CC + turning everything to ahes.

I'm not at home now, so can't give the exact builds, but in general I run range + strength Ember. Accelerant staggers enemies and increases fire damage, so it works as an ok CC plus makes lvl 100 enemies burn with 1-2 tics of damage from Ignis/Atomos.

Thanks, that would be great. Whats "Ignis/Atomos: CC"?

2 hours ago, kilerskull said:

Ember second ability greatly increases the Damage Done by fire based attacks so it makes these weapons even more effective than they already were.

CC aspect means that they had added crowd control. When enemies are set on fire they don't attack and kind of flail their arms in the air.

3 hours ago, kilerskull said:

CC is Crowd Control, and both  Accelerant and fire weapons have Crowd Control in them.

As I stated initially, Accelerant has it as a stagger it applies to enemies on cast, and Eluminary have explaned what CC aspect fire weapons have.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

Ember second ability greatly increases the Damage Done by fire based attacks so it makes these weapons even more effective than they already were.

CC aspect means that they had added crowd control. When enemies are set on fire they don't attack and kind of flail their arms in the air.

46 minutes ago, WindigoTP said:

CC is Crowd Control, and both  Accelerant and fire weapons have Crowd Control in them.

As I stated initially, Accelerant has it as a stagger it applies to enemies on cast, and Eluminary have explaned what CC aspect fire weapons have.

Ah, thanks guys. Ok so I basically use the flame thrower because its fire and use her 2 because that amplifies the fire damage. I guess all while having 4 on. This is how you survive lvl 100 enemies? Very interesting, now I have a goal which means I will log in this weekend to build the Ignis. If theres a video out there, that would be really great (I can prepare myself before everything is ready).

Edited by kilerskull

Just now, kilerskull said:

Ah, thanks guys. Ok so I basically use the flame thrower because its fire and use her 2 because that amplifies the fire damage. I guess all while having 4 on. This is how you survive lvl 100 enemies? Very interesting, now I have a goal which means I will log in this weekend to build the Ignis. 

As an option you can use her 4 with augment that knocks enemies down on the ground as an additional crowd control too :)

But in general, yes, use 2 often to stagger enemies and prevent them from attacking you, and amplify the fire damage at the same time.

-Rhino (my main, good buff, good damage negation (on high levels mostly to avoid nasty poison, fire or other DOT procs, decent CC with stomp and decent 1st to fastly move around or deal decent dmg and cc some mobs with conjuction with stomp)

-Loki (for espionages or sometimes ult build with augmentation for greneer/void survivals)

-Frost (for Defense mod)

-Ash (suh ninja, like hes appearance, not builded for ult, more balanced build arount all abilities)

-Inaros (awesome visual representation of sand/desert (yeah, i have something for it :D ), decent cc, semiheal on all abilities, INSANE health pool and alot of other tricks to not die, usually going to survivals or other missions, where i not need insanely hard cc to keep objective (console, cryopod, capture point) from enemies)

• Inaros
    • Infinite damage scaling with the right weapons
  • Ivara
    • Same as inaros but shes a bit squishier but also has invis
  • Mirage built for 1st and 3rd ability
    • oh god the damage
  • Banshee
    • Strips off armour faster than a hooker in skyrim and that damage buff
  • Nezha
    • tank, cc, mobilty, heals. He has everything