Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best New Warframe

Just wondering which Warframe that has been released in 2015 is the best, in your opinions of course. I just want to see how the community likes these newer frames compared together. This year has been awesome, so many interesting new frames, I am excited to see how you guys respond. We have had an incredible year and somewhere around today is my 1 year anniversary with Warframe.

-Chroma

-Equinox

-Atlas

-Wukong

-Ivara

-Nezha

-Zephyr? I can't remember if their was another one oh well

my choices

1.Wukong

2.Chroma

3.Atlas

4.Ivara

5.Equinox

6.Zephyr???

7.Nezha(Still not on console so he gets to chill at the bottom of the list)

Edited by (XB1)a salsa wizard

Equinox and Chroma are the only decent ones, Ivara is ok. The others are master fodder. I have been thinking of making a One Punch Atlas one day though...

1. Chroma (Ultimate Tank)

2. Equinox (Because double Maim charging is fun/ hilarious/ good) Day > Night though :/

3. Ivara (Mobile Ziplines and Stealth)

4. Atlas (For fun)

5. Chinaframes (Because they are boring)

Edited by Viedra_Lavinova

wha?  Zeph is old.

atlas is good if you like meleeish.   2 pets,  can't be knocked down (very, very nice vs some maps), tough,  and his monkey punch builds up to cheap cost at solid damage.   His wall can block a path to a defense node or otherwise control enemy movement, pretty much forever.  

Ivara is awesome at being invisible forever.   Mine can go over 2000 seconds without losing stealth.   Mine isn't the best ever either.

nez is good BUT the invincible hulahoop ability is an EYESORE and a half.   Good mix... invincible, aoe, speedup skills, explosions, self heals, teleport...  takes a bit to learn as couple of skills do multiple things.

the others are not bad but none of them really brought much new either. 

zeph can float for a while in the air.  chroma can shed a pet that can control a hallway.   wukong can't do much of anything.   equinox is gimmicky.