Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Defence

MollAgdeduba

Try to play: Salacia - Neptune and then you also may see that the mission is:

- Extremely slow

- Extremely boring

- Hard to reach level 20

NB: is the only mission that drop some arch part.

Is OK for the boring part and the difficult part... but can you plase make it faster? Just make the mob spawn a little bit faster, just for not take 60 minute for a 20 round defence =)

EDIT: and it is nearly impossible to find a team that make more than 5 wave -.-

Edit 2: why don't make the archwing part tradeable? So i didn't need anymore to make this horrible mission for take my arch weapon?!?!?!

Edited by MollAgdeduba

Its boring and the enemies spawn way too slow. Also its not hard to reach wave 20. Its only hard because the spawn rate is slow.

Its impossible to find a team if you just click on the node instead of using the recruiting chat to find a team.

Making archwing parts tradeable will kill the fun part of grinding.

Edited by Calwon5

looking into diving into this with my boyfriend (probably going to duo it with elytrons and stack thumper) and I really don't look forward to it.

It's actually a really fun Defense Mission - Just make sure you both defend each Objective so that you get 2 rewards every 5 waves and even more importantly -The Chance for 2 rewards at 20.

With 2 objectives to defend - Make sure you both communicate when switching from objectives to collect resources and energy as needed so that one is not left undefended at any point.

Elytrons and Fluctis with my Rathbone is what I use in there.    

Roughly 20 minutes is all it takes to get to wave 20 - I'm not sure what the heck you were doing for it to take 60 minutes but that is rediculous.   In my experience the Waves go by so fast you don't even notice while you flying around destroying things.    

Get ya Archwings up fellaz - Save yourself the time and aggrivation by putting some effort into your wings.  

I gotta admit, I didn't like archwing when it first came out.   My friends have kind of forced it on me since it came out and I tell ya what.   It has really grown on me.   If you stop spending all of your time thinking up things to complain about and simply do what you intended when you turned on your console or Computer.   and that is Play a Video game - You may start enjoying your time more.

• 2 weeks later...

Roughly 20 minutes is all it takes to get to wave 20 - I'm not sure what the heck you were doing for it to take 60 minutes but that is rediculous.   In my experience the Waves go by so fast you don't even notice while you flying around destroying things.    

Get ya Archwings up fellaz - Save yourself the time and aggrivation by putting some effort into your wings.  

I am someone who likes archwing game mode and has a lot of experiance in it(possess every archwing, archwing weapon and  every archwing  mod, everything earned by myself, I can easily solo Caelus on Uranus) and I must say 20 min for 20 wave is impossible(1 min per wave is ridiculous), not because of people skills but because unreliable spawn rate of enemies and enemies getting stuck in annoying places, I even encountered situation where enemy completly left area with defense targets and went to beginning of map where players start the mission.

Of all the archwing missions we currently have archwing defense is most boring and annoying to play, after I earned all rewards there that are important(parts) I never again played it because its so bad and unrewarding, once you get all the parts, there is no reason to play it since I can do twice Caelus on Uranus in similar amount of time, while earning more exp(affinity), and while having more fun(since enemies spawn more frequently there), and also there is much smaller chance someone will screw up mission making us lose some of rewards, since in defense most of time players go where enemies are(since exp sharing range doesnt cover both targets) leaving one of targets defenseless, sadly that meant that me as experianced player was forced to always go where no enemies are currently in case they DO spawn there eventually which made mission even more boring for me, since I didnt earn exp most of time and had nothing to do but watch defense target....

Edited by Culaio

I am someone who likes archwing game mode and has a lot of experiance in it(possess every archwing, archwing weapon and  every archwing  mod, everything earned by myself, I can easily solo Caelus on Uranus) and I must say 20 min for 20 wave is impossible(1 min per wave is ridiculous), not because of people skills but because unreliable spawn rate of enemies and enemies getting stuck in annoying places, I even encountered situation where enemy completly left area with defense targets and went to beginning of map where players start the mission.

Of all the archwing missions we currently have archwing defense is most boring and annoying to play, after I earned all rewards there that are important(parts) I never again played it because its so bad and unrewarding, once you get all the parts, there is no reason to play it since I can do twice Caelus on Uranus in similar amount of time, while earning more exp(affinity), and while having more fun(since enemies spawn more frequently there), and also there is much smaller chance someone will screw up mission making us lose some of rewards, since in defense most of time players go where enemies are(since exp sharing range doesnt cover both targets) leaving one of targets defenseless, sadly that meant that me as experianced player was forced to always go where no enemies are currently in case they DO spawn there eventually which made mission even more boring for me, since I didnt earn exp most of time and had nothing to do but watch defense target....

Well- I did say Roughly Didn't I???????????????????

I'll time it next time I run it.  I ussually run with 1 other player that is experienced at a minimum.   I threw 20 minutes out there because time flies when your having fun - and if it took more than 20 minutes to complete it wasn't by much.  Compared to the Hour he spent in there I would say he wasn't having as much fun as I was. 

(Hyper is easily entertained apparently)

Edited by (PS4)HyperInfestation

Even with a team with 4 elytrons doing thumper at max range and max power strenght, it takes around 2 minutes per wave if you are lucky and you dont get a mob spawning in weird places out of range. And this is the fastest way i have found so far, being the fastest and at the same time the most boring thing to do, since you are practically idling in the same place looking at the enemies die. True enough after wave 10 you start moving a bit, but sill boring like OP said, is just all about the enemies not spawning correcly.