Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Talk About Stalker's Droptable

ograzzt

I haven't had this guy spawn in like 3 months or something and whenever I did I would get nothing but mods and Dread BPs. Luckily got a Despair BP before his last visit, now he just stops coming entirely. :(

Ironically after posting in this thread. Stalker visited me while leveling atlas with only my jat kittag... I face rolled on atlas's 1 skill until he died, and he was kind enough to drop the war BP.

The true irony of this is I will never use broken War to craft war... So the BP shall sit.

yes, let's talk about it.. *crushes Stalker Noggle in frustration*

it's total BS that he drops Molten Impact, a mod which Lotus gives you in an early quest and drops frequently anyway. that is just an insult. Blind Justice I can understand; it's a stance, people might need it etc. (also, why does he drop a Nikana stance, when he doesn't even use a Nikana?). Molten Impact is literally just there to annoy you, nothing more.

what else? ah yes, the fact that his Blueprints are Untradeable. again, total BS. drops that SHOULD be good, like the Dread, are useless because I can't give the BP to someone else who doesn't have it. at least then, SOMEBODY would get the benefit, but no, DE wants us to fork out 800p for the bundle. it'll be a cold day in hell before i see anyone do that.

yes, I'm ranting. like many others I've been after the Hate for some time. It's not even a top-tier weapon, none of the Scythes are. I just want it for looks, to say I have it, and so that my Nekros can look like a boss.

but no, on the few times Stalker comes when I'm well-equipped and I kick his hiney back to Hunhow,  he always gets the last laugh. his Drop table is god-awful, and should've been reworked before The Second Dream.

/rant.

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones? I got all his 3 signature weapons 2 major updates ago (u14-15 ish), and got war bp a few days ago.

But i agree that his drop table probably needs a look at. Between seeing him to second dream and to today, I've probably fought him 20 times? Got 1 broken war bp, 1 war bp, and a whole lot of dread and molten impact.

Still looking for that engine piece.

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones? I got all his 3 signature weapons 2 major updates ago (u14-15 ish), and got war bp a few days ago.

But i agree that his drop table probably needs a look at. Between seeing him to second dream and to today, I've probably fought him 20 times? Got 1 broken war bp, 1 war bp, and a whole lot of dread and molten impact.

Still looking for that engine piece.

Lucky indeed, every single time I've fought stalker, whether in group or solo, I either get no weapon or dread BP. Every. Single. Time. Hek, I leveled and sold the dread back when I was MR3 and I've gotten enough BPs to be convinced RNG wants me to build it

Yea...his drop table is not only to diluted, it's also heavily tilted to drop only a few things.

Case in point, Mr. Stalker jumped me 3 exterminates in a row just now as I was focus farming the daily cap where he dropped.../drum roll

3x Heavy Impacts

Only BPs I have recieved from hundreds of attacks is Dread a half dozen times and one drop for hate...that's it.

Stalker is one stingy dude.

I still need all his weapons but dread and i play this game since around October 2013...that says a lot!

I actually build a card house of Molten and Heavy Impacts!

But hey...the stalker droped a Broken War this weekend *face > desk*

At least i can build Broken War again if i ever have that War and dont like it...not that i will ever get it!

Edited by -Blaze-

He is the biggest troll in the game. He usually rocks up when he feels he can overpower you rather than when you have your best gear and then leaves you an Orokin cell or a crappy mod. After the effort to beat him whenever I'm caught levelling gear, I know exactly where he can shove that Blind Justice he continually drops.

Edited by Zilchy

He is the biggest troll in the game. He usually rocks up when he feels he can overpower you rather than when you have your best gear and then leaves you an Orokin cell or a crappy mod. After the effort to beat him whenever I'm caught levelling gear, I know exactly where he can shove that Blind Justice he continually drops.

Do tell me where he can shove it? I can't possibly think of where would be most appropriate and if you don't mind, go into great detail.

Since the Second Dream I have killed him over 20 times. I farmed the Stalker over 40 hours during the winter holidays since school was out. 

He dropped Dread once, he dropped Molten Impact and Heavy Impact almost exclusively after that. That's just crap.

In the end I had to buy Hunhow's Gift to get War. And it sucks because I put in the effort. I didn't just go into a mission twice, not have him spawn and give up like most people i invited to farm with me...I KILLED him over 20 times...I worked a freaking full-time job of Stalker farming during my vacation and got common mods to show for it. I didn't expect to get it on the first run like some people have, but i also didn't expect the Stalker to spit in my face with his dying breath over and over to an almost psychologically damaging point. Even if I didn't get what I wanted from him, it would be nice to know that he drops something that SOMEONE would actually intentionally farm him for...<.<

Please remove the trash from his loot table. Put in something that could serve a purpose..like reactor, catalyst or forma blueprints. I have like 40 forma blueprints but at least I can say they might get used some day.