The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Before I Report Someone..

Meneliki

Question

15 answers to this question

The people defending it...just leave the match then so someone else can join. Honestly it infuriates me when people afk in the middle and get all rewards. Really wish there was a votekick option even if it needs all 3 others to say yes.

The people defending it...just leave the match then so someone else can join. Honestly it infuriates me when people afk in the middle and get all rewards. Really wish there was a votekick option even if it needs all 3 others to say yes.

Say you need to go and do something for 2-5 minutes in the middle of a relatively length mission (sorties defence/survival/interception, 20 wave/minute stuff, void, et cetera). If you were in that situation, would you be willing to leave the team?

If it's extermination/spy/short stuff, then sure. Longer stuff though...

no one can join after the first reward wave.  Various missions lock out at various places, though.

There is no defense for the practice if the player was afk for a long period of time.   Everyone has emergencies etc,  ... if someone was shooting and stops for  a min, its ok.   If they never shoot or stop for 20 min, its not ok.   Should be more or less common sense if the person is trying to leech.  

From what I recall, I was omitted from a reward because for the first five waves of a t4 defense I didn't actually move despite the fact that I was using my EV to keep the team alive. If someone is ACTUALLY AFK they're usually omitted from rewards.