Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Last Game Before You Die

(PSN)Romulus93

I was just thinking to myself what game I'd be happy playing as my last and Warframe came to mind of course. How about anyone else? A little morbid but you'd be surprised how much something so small and trivial can mean to someone who's near the end. To some people, games may be their sunset.

I play games to not think about the crushing inevidability of death and its oh so fun memories and while I have played games when coming to terms and swallowing the hate of loved ones dying and most likely getting to do that for sometime before my turn is upon me, I don't think I could do the same for myself. Part of the playing games or reading a book besides the act which can itself bring a feeling of calmness is the avoidance or replacement of that anger or rage at what sometimes feels like unfairness; how someone with so much potential and will to live can die but you with so little of matter still continue, still mourn, still remember. Some retreat to a bottle, some to entertainment, some to drugs and other excesses; when Death finally comes to help me to the final journey - even if just the dimming of the stage lights and an exit - I will go. Until then, I will play my little games but when it comes time to wrestle with my own mortality, the time of my life and games is at an end, all that remains is the unavoidable and the mess to tidy up before it comes.

It does bite and dig at me that such an end is not the only path, but it is the only path available to now. Rage now and acccept the end as it comes.

I'd have to go with Super Mario 64/ Ocarina of Time/ Goldeneye 007/ Turok 1 or 2.

But if I were feeling to want the feels; then Kingdom Hearts 2 and Majora's Mask.

Maybe Pokemon Yellow? 

If it were with friends then Soul caliber or Smash bro's as well, like above Tenno have stated.

Edited by zaxiade

Final Fantasy 3 (6jp), no wait... Final Fantasy GBA edition, so I can cheat death with the infinite dungeon at the end, no.. wait... Final Fantasy for the original Gameboy, must eat red skeleton meat.. kill phage!!!

*Game Over*