Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Reward Rework = Horse Terd

Gahrzerkire

Every time I feel disappointed or slighted by my login tribute, I take a moment to remember that it's not companion weapon exp. Makes me feel better every time.

That moment when you get companion Weapon exp only to have only kubrows...I cried everytime.

Every time I feel disappointed or slighted by my login tribute, I take a moment to remember that it's not companion weapon exp. Makes me feel better every time.

well it is better than it was but its hardly a stack of 5 argon or even a forma bp or 5xr5 core its honestly yet to be anything that enabled me to do anything i wasnt able to do 5 minutes prior to logging in.

While I understand rewards for high MR could be a little bit better than 10k credits a lot of people seems to have too much expectations here.

You're being given stuff for logging in, you're not doing anything spectacular or completing a mission, you are literally just getting into the game.

The rewards for MR definitely could use improvement (like suggested above, a stack of argon or something like that, other resources or cores) for what they are now, but a lot of people should stop acting like they're owed something highly valuable for just entering the game.

Edited by RahuHordika

I don't know why you're complaining. What would they possibly give you other than what they give you in there now? Not all games even have a login reward system. It's free stuff. You shouldn't complain about free stuff.

Rare resources, 3h boosters, are both adequite

I'm fairly pleased with it. MR 14 and I get boosters reasonably often, along with rare resources like neurodes and neural sensors.

The only time it really disappoints is when I get detonite ampules.

Edited by Aoden

The only time it really disappoints is when I get detonite ampules.

Just got it today, biggest disappointment :))  also  fieldron sample, those should not be in the reword table, I would take 500 polimer bundle over those 2 every day :))

5mil? That's it?

Dude, you need more credits. Baro says so. What are you going to do when primed streamline finally shows up? Cry on the forums about not getting any credits from logins? You need to fix that sorry bank balance yesterday.

5mil. I've gotten more than that when cleaning up the mod base every couple of months.

I don't normally pay too close of attention to the login rewards, since I'm used to the old system and a steady influx of Gorgon and Zoren blueprints, but I do get a lot of boosters, which I'm perfectly fine with.

Less whine, more earn. 5mil. Geez.

So far mostly all I've been getting is resources, a few small credits, and 1 credit booster (3hr I think), and that was it.  I'm MR20 and at least try to log in once a day.

I think that higher mastery rank are to get better reward chance after the 50day (or whatever it is) mark.  You know, when we get that new pistol that only comes from the login reward system.  Not sure though.

Uhh. The only janky thing about the login reward system right now is if you log out before the free boosters expire before a reset... you lose your next login reward and a day of login reward track progress. (And they've STILL not fixed this even though I've had the bug report in the forums section for almost a month at this point.)

That said... I really don't mind getting tower keys, a pair of O-cells, 2 or 3 hour affinity/drop chance/double drops/credit boosters, neurodes, neurals, etc. Honestly the occasional credit login is meh in comparison to useless XP to an already maxed item under the old system. I think the worst login I've seen is either the 50 cryo or 10 oxium one... which can realistically be gotten in under 2 minutes of actual play if you even needed those two resources.

I haven't even seen the research items as a login reward as some have, but I'm also at this point MR 17, so I may just be getting my rewards bumped out of that tier every time it would have rolled that way.

Rare resources, 3h boosters, are both adequite

♫No, you can't always get what you want

You can't always get what you want

You can't always get what you want

But if you try sometime you just might find

You get what you need♫