Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #102: Tonight At 7Pm Est!

[DE]Megan

oqAKXRf.jpg

With max ranked Destrezas at hand, DERebecca and [DE]Megan test their swordplay in a Sortie! Will they lunge, flunge, and passata sotto their way to victory? Tune in to find out!

PLUS, see this week’s rad new Fan Art, see the Fan Concept of the week, hear about a new contest coming your way, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, January 14 at 7 p.m. EST. Check your time zones here.

What about a Volt's abilties rework? I mean... are you planning any rework of his ult?

My idea of nice ult is: volt becomes a flash of lightning and pass through enemies dealing high damage..like a crazy rhino that spam just the first ability..

Another question...are you going to release any astro-kubrow for archwings? I'd like to see my astrochimp that kill enemies with his banana-boomerang...#thatonethatprayforbansheeprime

they better use Excal with this sword specifically for radial blind which takes the finisher crit damage over 100k against heavy armored units. also its a bit on the slow side without berserker should one try to maximize on the puncture damage.

PS: I don't have the stance for this and might not have  or get it to test anytime soon.

I've watched every Prime Time for the past 8 months now, and not once, not even once has megan or rebecca answered questions relating to upcoming development or discussed bug fixes or changes or anything of the sort.  I honestly cannot understand why people continue to ask here and on the twitch channel while its Live over and over and over.

This is prime time, they share news about the previous week, they play the game, show some art, have a good time.  That's all, questions are answered in the Devstream which is every other friday.

oqAKXRf.jpg

With max ranked Destrezas at hand, DERebecca and [DE]Megan test their swordplay in a Sortie! Will they lunge, flunge, and passata sotto their way to victory? Tune in to find out!

PLUS, see this week’s rad new Fan Art, see the Fan Concept of the week, hear about a new contest coming your way, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, January 14 at 7 p.m. EST. Check your time zones here.

Here's a concept I made recently. I know. It's missing Clem. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/592883-warframe-nascar/#entry6717498