The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Way To Level Up Secondaries

(PSN)robonot2

Question

22 answers to this question

people might grill me for saying it, but if you're desperate, go Draco, but do so knowing you may be judged and RNGsus frowns upon you, sinner.

you should also avoid taking any extra gear if you can, only Frame and the desired secondary. personally though, I always bring a melee just in case, as I hate not being able to melee, but definitely no Primary and No Companions.

if you can afford it, an Affinity Booster will help. you can always leave it until you get a booster as a login reward if you want.

people might grill me for saying it, but if you're desperate, go Draco, but do so knowing you may be judged and RNGsus frowns upon you, sinner.

you should also avoid taking any extra gear if you can, only Frame and the desired secondary. personally though, I always bring a melee just in case, as I hate not being able to melee, but definitely no Primary and No Companions.

if you can afford it, an Affinity Booster will help. you can always leave it until you get a booster as a login reward if you want.

Sorry but i must grill you. Not because of draco, but because you said "definitely no primary and no companion". Companions get their own xp, they don't negatively impact your secondary xp.

Shooting the other "face" has a +25% crit chance.

What other face?

omg are all the mobs actually two people inside a suit, and I've been only shooting the top one for the past couple years?!?

My life, is a lie. 

Edited by Noamuth

What other face?

omg are all the mobs actually two people inside a suit, and I've been only shooting the top one for the past couple years?!?

My life, is a lie. 

Take a look at Tyl Reglor's drones in Sabotage missions... they are 1 drone with multiple faces.

Switch to them and shoot at things, also just doing endless type missions with three other tennos help if you stay close, since Affinity is shared between allies within a 50 meter range. Also having less weapons on you splits less exp upon them.  

Edited by Fighting_Street

Apart from stripping yourself to just you secondary(or whatever you are levelling, save for your frame cos you would need at least a weapon) and try either some endless missions or rushing spy missions with a fast frame like Loki

Or simply shamelessly ask some of your buddies to carry you in Draco,Ceres and enjoy le Xp.

Edited by RandOm3