The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reedemer Glitch After Update

Orthus420

Question

13 answers to this question

*snip*

I genuinely thought the double shot was a feature, and nice one at that considering what Redeemer seems capable of (two friggin barrels). Shame it were unintended. Maybe DE will flesh it into a feature later on. Or atleast make more gunblades at that!

I don't see why they can't make it like the old charge system where you can throw a glaive/fire the redeemer right away... 

I hate how there needs to be a light attack before a charge attack. For example, you sneak up behind a Grineer spy drone, hold charge on your melee weapon to one shot kill it, but end up doing a quick light attack to set off the alarm. 

Why not make alt fire do a charge attack right away when melee is equipped? (would also make stringing combos easier to have 2 buttons to use for attack chains instead of the awkward pauses)

Confirmed not a bug or glitch.

"Fixed an issue with the Redeemer being 'fully automatic'." - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/597888-update-1840/

No, you are wrong.

This patch note referred to automated fire bug and this glitch is still in the game easy to reproduce.

DE tried to fix Redeemer but broke it also affecting finishing shots on melee combos.

Removing second charge attack linked was not intentional.