Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolyte Torment

Liquidushime

This is a dangerous thing. 

Argon Scope is the MOST wanted out of 20 events mods. Once torment is gone. Argon Scope becomes like a legendary core, 

Misery's drop list is FAIL. And he's the next one coming. I can 100% bet on it.

Edited by Liquidushime

If the datamined drop list is any indication, Misery's probably the last one to appear. In any event, I doubt Argon Scope is going to disappear forever after this event. More likely it'll get introduced somewhere else in the game, like most other event mods.

If the datamined drop list is any indication, Misery's probably the last one to appear. In any event, I doubt Argon Scope is going to disappear forever after this event. More likely it'll get introduced somewhere else in the game, like most other event mods.

Sure. Reintroduced. Late 2016 or early 2017 probably

I've been grinding Tourment for that Rare mod, and I was like okay, it's rare so I'll give it a break. What feels like 70 Hydraulic Crosshairs and like 10 Lazer Sights later... still no Argon Scope. I grinded him 30 times while he was on that Dark Sector Defense node, quitting after getting Hydraulic Crosshairs every time, and still nothing. If I don't get Argon Scope by the end of this, I'm gonna drop Warframe for a bit because this isn't what I signed up for back in U.9.
I miss the days where Event Exclusives were certain. Not "Aww maybe". That's all I'm saying.

This is a dangerous thing. 

Argon Scope is the MOST wanted out of 20 events mods. Once torment is gone. Argon Scope becomes like a legendary core, 

Misery's drop list is FAIL. And he's the next one coming. I can 100% bet on it.

Misery will be the final boss.

15% on torment atm ,damn when she spawn on a dark sector defense everybody just do rinse and repeat no argon they just abort the mission ... its really game breaking for the event atm

Yea, I thought they were about to change it yesterday, but hotfix got delayed? Anyway, something is wrong, I did one mission and Torment was 29%, then the one after he was 16%...............

Primed Chamber anyone? 

Gotta say though, this guy nailed it on the head. With how fast Torment is going down, it's likely that Argon Scope is going to be up there with Legendary cores and PC. And to be fair, both PC and Legend cores can be obtained still, either through Dev Streams and the like, or rarely, very rarely on sorties. There's no promise that we'll be able to get Argon Scope after the event, ever. 

Also, this guy hit the nail on the head too.

I miss the days where Event Exclusives were certain. Not "Aww maybe". That's all I'm saying.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the first event where event mods are 100% RNG/Drop Table based. This is a dangerous thing to be done, both because it means there's a huge chance that any one of these mods never drops, especially with how bad the drop chances are in some cases, and because it basically snubs players badly. 'Oh you want to get something other than a boobie prize for running out lackluster event? You want some kind of major gain out of scouring every dungeon we've set up just to find one of these mini bosses, then gunning them down hard? Too bad!' This is not how games are meant to be. No amount of 'well suck it up' or 'try harder' makes up for the fact we're getting #*($%%@ over by lazing coding :/ 

Yea, I thought they were about to change it yesterday, but hotfix got delayed? Anyway, something is wrong, I did one mission and Torment was 29%, then the one after he was 16%...............

My bet is on people killing it and aborting if they don't get the mod. Just tested it and aborted missions still adds to your kill counter, so chances are that it counts for the remaining health as well.

Edited by Vilmu

So chuold someone explain to me why the is mod is so 100% of value?, OMG MUST GIT?

Cuz, I have't got it yet, and while it did drop for me before, I got stuck in the map, so I was unable to pick it up, due to the players whent ahead without me, forcing me to no longer able to get the mod

So chuold someone explain to me why the is mod is so 100% of value?, OMG MUST GIT?

Cuz, I have't got it yet, and while it did drop for me before, I got stuck in the map, so I was unable to pick it up, due to the players whent ahead without me, forcing me to no longer able to get the mod

BiS for crit build

Ah I see

So say, If I put this mod on my main weapon I use for Ash Prime On his Vetcius Prime, Whuold it be worth it?

Cuz, it will be hard to aim for the head, when loads of mobs are after you at once 

If you like taking time to aim, then it's worth it.

Else it's not.

It's a precise mod, and does not work well with Heavy Caliber.

Ugh, I've literally only had enough time to kill her once or twice yesterday and now she's probably gone before I can get to her again? Well this sucks...

Same, killed her 8 times yesterday. Had to sleep and am at work now. Next time i can come online is in 8 hours...

At least i had a chance...but just think a moment about the people that were happy there is an event over the weekend...they have no chance when they can only play weekends.