Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which One Should I Keep Vitalty Or Redirection?

(PSN)SurenMT

Question

13 answers to this question

If you want to survive longer keep both on. All you gotta do to put whatever other mod you want on Excalibur. Forma him twice by putting the polarity for Vitality and Redirection on. You can also Forma him a third time to put Steel Fiber or Armored Agility. That's what my roommate does to his Excalibur and he can survive for really long time. 

Shields are literally useless against slash and toxin procs, and get in the way of rage/lifestrike cycling.  Definitely keep vitality.  If you add a second survivability mod back in later, you might want to think about redirection vs vigor vs steel fiber, but in my opinion at least, Vitality is always the first one, unless you're using the quick thinking/primed flow combo, with a reliable method of maintaining your energy high (i.e. there's a trinity handy).

Shields are literally useless against slash and toxin procs, and get in the way of rage/lifestrike cycling.  Definitely keep vitality.  If you add a second survivability mod back in later, you might want to think about redirection vs vigor vs steel fiber, but in my opinion at least, Vitality is always the first one, unless you're using the quick thinking/primed flow combo, with a reliable method of maintaining your energy high (i.e. there's a trinity handy).

With my Excal build, I only have room for Vitality. (Would be nice to have more room tho...)

I slot in vitality, because if you have a sentinel or a raksa kubrow, they will help take care of your shields. I also run my melee weapons with life strike to help out survivability. With Excal, getting off that life strike is easier because of Radial Blind/Exalted Blade.