Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where In Warframe Market Do I Buy Arcanes?

(PSN)aiptekfanboy

Question

13 answers to this question

i just had a look and these downtrodden traders want the paltry sum of 300p per arcane energize times ten for three thousand platinum ?

How easy is it to farm or aquire? That determines the prices really. You can always try and swap your Region to see if you can get it cheaper. Also posting on the Trading Sub-forum can help for players will read it and approach you if they got any at your price class.

Good luck! But please don't ask for something that will potentially brake this game.

How easy is it to farm or aquire? That determines the prices really. You can always try and swap your Region to see if you can get it cheaper. Also posting on the Trading Sub-forum can help for players will read it and approach you if they got any at your price class.

Good luck! But please don't ask for something that will potentially brake this game.

You mean like when frost prime was vaulted and traders wanted 700p for a set?  Unreasonable scarcity of an item only promotes price gouging 

If you don't like the trade price you are free to do about 100 Raids in the hope of acquiring 10 for yourself. Energize Arcane has a drop rate of 1% and Raids award 1 Arcane each and require a group of players usually 5-6 and about 40 minutes to complete unless you're in a pro group. I'd say the price isn't far off being justified.

Edited by Zilchy

Mate, i usually waste around 1000 plat to get a pack of the rare ones (grace/barrier/aegis) for my warframes and syandanas, they are highly profitable and very expensive, not to mention finding 10 of them takes time so whoever steps ahead with the plat is the one that is likely to keep them.

Arcane enhacements are endgame and require many, many trades to gather the necessary plat, once you have enough you can think of buying them, until then enjoy the game without them.

i just had a look and these downtrodden traders want the paltry sum of 300p per arcane energize times ten for three thousand platinum ?

As my fellow tenno have pointed out, if something is expensive - it is for a reason. Have you ever did a raid? It's long, difficult and tricky procedure that requires skill, patience, gear and time. 

Further more this drops from Jordas raid - which is even worse then normal one. 

Still I advise you to use warframe.market, quick view reveals that they are scarce in supply (as most of jordas raid arcanes) and cost 100-200p

Buying set of arcanes requires patience. I usually spam trade chat for day or two to get full set at reasonable price.

And last but not least, archanes are in no way necessary, they are cherry on the top endgame items for well geared and fairly rich (in plat) players that have everything else. 

Edited by ThorienKELL