Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Debt Endurance ....

SolaireTheSunWalker

So we've finally got to the challenger phase of this event, and what else do we get ? a huge energy reduction so we're limited to 50 energy .... How can you possibly call this a endurance run when you limit our power use this much. 

Like it's honestly already killed this defense for me, I don't feel any reason to actually challenge my self because going for hours on end with no powers just it's beyond boring, not to mention that this energy reduction is worse then sorties ...

see that warframe you got on your thumbnail? i already soloed the 15 waves with it. its not that hard once you think what affects the acolytes. use a full efficiency radial blind spam with the augment and go in sword alone.

i had a lot of fun.

now for 85 more waves to get that sweet golden trophy.

no issue here....just 160 efficiency on my trinity and i can use all powers....u just need a little attention when use link+ev+bless.....ex use link then ev wait 1-2 sec for first pulse of energy then bless and so on.....u will stay alive and so your team ....just completed 15 waves quite easy...hope it helps:D

Edited by -MW-Marius-

Finally we get something challenging and people lose their minds because they can't spam their abilities. I hope DE make more modes with energy reduction, so we can use our weapons and actually think before using X ability instead of Y. The defense was still easy as a walk in the park, nothing really challenging beside the Acolyte at the final wave(s) which was really fun to fight against.

Just did it with me, a friend, and two PuGers. I was running Atlas, my friend was running a high-efficiency Nekros, the PuGers were Frost Prime and Ivara. We got all the way to wave 15 without too much trouble, and probably could've gone farther if people didn't duck out after qualifying for the Lacera skin.

I mean, yeah, it's tough, but it's not impossible or, in my opinion, boring. Just takes some critical loadout assessment.

Finally we get something challenging and people lose their minds because they can't spam their abilities. I hope DE make more modes with energy reduction, so we can use our weapons and actually think before using X ability instead of Y. The defense was still easy as a walk in the park, nothing really challenging beside the Acolyte at the final wave(s) which was really fun to fight against.

You miss the point, DE calls it an ENDURANCE in what way is this an endurance run if I have to change my builds to use powers ? See how long you can last in this mission while having massive reductions that's NOT a endurance run it's literally a joke also not saying this is hard in anyway. But I simply don't understand this energy reduction...... not even sorties limits you that hard and sorties are considered endgame 

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker

You miss the point, DE calls it an ENDURANCE in what way is this an endurance run if I have to change my builds to use powers ? See how long you can last in this mission while having massive reductions that's NOT a endurance run it's literally a joke

You need to take a rest. And you will come back realizing how pointless your whining is.

I'm legit happy with it, tbh; they made it incredibly hard to just farm it without doing anything. The 50 energy, right off, means any build that doesn't use some kind of efficiency is limited to its 1 and 2. They also (sort of) countered Mag's Corpus-farming ability by giving everything a huge health pool- though, if they group up enough, they still get nuked. I also recently tried to Limbo, and come to find out, Banish has a 90% reduction in duration if you use it on Alad. Every other unit in the mission lasts the full time, but Alad only get banished for a few seconds.

The Acolyte part of this event was a little hit-and-miss, but I'm 100% loving this Endurance challenge.

You miss the point, DE calls it an ENDURANCE in what way is this an endurance run if I have to change my builds to use powers ? See how long you can last in this mission while having massive reductions that's NOT a endurance run it's literally a joke also not saying this is hard in anyway. But I simply don't understand this energy reduction...... not even sorties limits you that hard and sorties are considered endgame 

A couple of things:

1. The Lacera skin is just a cosmetic and completely optional

2. The 15 waves to get the Lacera skin is cumulative. You don't have to do it all in one go.

3. The optional, extra challenges at the end of events have always had extra restrictions to make them a little more challenging.

4. It wouldn't be much of an endurance run if there were no restrictions, as folks would just cheese their way through it to farm the event mods.

5. It's already pretty easy to cheese the event by just messing with your loadout a bit.

6. It's still an endurance run because, you know, you gotta survive while the odds are against you on account of the energy reduction?

I'm not understanding the point of this topic.

I'm legit happy with it, tbh; they made it incredibly hard to just farm it without doing anything. The 50 energy, right off, means any build that doesn't use some kind of efficiency is limited to its 1 and 2. They also (sort of) countered Mag's Corpus-farming ability by giving everything a huge health pool- though, if they group up enough, they still get nuked. I also recently tried to Limbo, and come to find out, Banish has a 90% reduction in duration if you use it on Alad. Every other unit in the mission lasts the full time, but Alad only get banished for a few seconds.

The Acolyte part of this event was a little hit-and-miss, but I'm 100% loving this Endurance challenge.

Limbo pfff Trinity prime has no reduction on blessing making alad godmode obviously while blessing is around

^ AGREE this was the most fun ive had on warframe in awhile

Reduction to 50 is ridiculous, reduction to 100 is more reasonable.

WIth energy reduction to 50, Ember,Nova, Vauban, Volt is all made useless, as they usefull skills start at energy 75.

Edited by Niliam

Its fine as long as you have high efficiency. Literally, just have a rank 4 fleeting and no blind rage mod would have allowed you to use all your powers.

It didnt matter that much anyway since shadow violence shut down your ability to use powers when s/he was near.

170% Efficiency here dunno wad the fuss is about *whistle*

Its fine as long as you have high efficiency. Literally, just have a rank 4 fleeting and no blind rage mod would have allowed you to use all your powers.

It didnt matter that much anyway since shadow violence shut down your ability to use powers when s/he was near.

Asking for corrupted mod(Fleeting) to be compulsory is asking new MR4 or under player to keep quiet from the event.

Not all of the players has fleeting, or has the 10-30p to buy one from the trade.

Asking for corrupted mod(Fleeting) to be compulsory is asking new MR4 or under player to keep quiet from the event.

Not all of the players has fleeting, or has the 10-30p to buy one from the trade.

Same could be said for not everyone has a shotgun, sniper, bow, glaive, heavy blade that appeared in old tactical alert and sortie mission.

Its just another restriction. And i highly doubt relatively new players are going to attempt to do long runs with how 1/5 of the enemies are essentially minibosses.

Edited by 321agemo

I'm...actually gonna agree with the OP here.

While I enjoy a challenge, I felt immediately disappointed when I hopped in only to find I couldn't enjoy the mission. I ended up having to use a cookie cutter high efficiancy build. I greatly dislike playing the meta all the time, but this event made me do exactly that.

This isn't the first time they've done the 50 energy limit thing. This was actualy the easyest one of the lot for me, despite having to babysit alad like a toddler with adhd near a freeway during rushhour.

What anoys me the most is that we're still stuck with the "limit the very thing that makes this game unique to other shooters and add more bullet sponge" difficulty mindset.

They realy need to get this "the players are to powerfull, we cant allow them to use their powers too much cause it makes things too easy." idea out of their head.

Isnt there a way to actualy promote us using our powers to complete a challange that would otherwise be hard to do!

I dow mean like "press 4 to kill them effectively" but like;

Tenno 1 uses his mobility to activate pads.

The pads change the lvl envioroment to make Tenno 2 use his ability to better effect. (flood the room so frost can freeze the floor, or volt can electrivy it)

And makimg it ao that many frame combinations can work this way effectively to complete the objective.

That kind if tactical stuff you know, cause it's a TACTICAL allert, not a "make a 4 man cheese build team breeze through to the rewards" allert.

There's a reason why people like to 4 man as long as they can survival.

Its not for the bullet sponges,not for the loot, but to test themselfs, their understanding of the frames pro's and con's, and test out frame combinations in teamwork.