Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Missed The Event, How Expensive Are The Rare Mods?

_Azeizel

Question

19 answers to this question

If yu already have a meta setup, then these new mods will add flavour to them by swapping out some mods for them.

If yu are worried yu might lose out, yu might wanna pick up Blood rush and Body count, as they are the most impactful of the bunch.

The others are very focused on aiming with guns so if yu like firing from the hip with yur current build, yu can ignore them.

Double edged sword right now. You can check warframe market and the crappier ones are going for 30-50. The good ones like argon are fluctuating right now from 70-150. Dont go to trade chat, most people there prey on the uninformed and will charge you a massive amount, just do research on warframe market and msg people.

It's a double edged sword because you can wait, and see if DE actually implements them like they said. Then you can just farm them over time. The problem with that though is that it could very well be like the Impact, Puncture, Slash event mods that also are "eventually going to be in the game" which is way later, still no word, and the mods are going for 300-1000 per mod. These aren't the only "eventually back" items / mods that are worth tons and never returned to the game.

Personally, i'd get them NOW and cut your losses if they do implement them relatively quickly. Because if they dont, the prices will just keep going up not down. Even if they do implement them, i have a bad feeling it'll be like regular stalker. You have to farm something to get a msg, then wait for them to attack you. This could span once over a few days and when they finally spawn could just drop their regular mods 100x before you get the rare finally.

All mods except rare are fairly cheap, with some spamming you should buy most for 5-10p per piece, maybe work some discount, and not all of those are truly good, I suggest picking up bladed rounds, body count, blood rush, perhaps few more.

Rare mods are 40-60p per piece, except argon scope who you should be able to snipe for approx 100p. You have 4 of those to buy. again, not all are must have imo. 

Blood rush and Body count are the most important mods from the new event. Get these, they are cheap. Bladed rounds too, but not as much. The others are kinda nice to have but not really game changers.

And on Blood Rush and body count. IF YOU BUY THEM GET THEM TOGETHER. seriously they work well together. Also Maiming strike is good. Argon Scope is good but not if you're melee centered. But

1 or 2 limbs at max...

Except from Argon and maybe Bladed Rounds the rest are cheap.

But my curiosity is on Nano Aplicator...

^ this. ok Nano Applicator i hear it's good but i see so few people trading them and if they are it's WTT for Argon scope or something. Most of the mods people just want so i'd just stick to:

Bronze mod= 5p-10p

Silver Mod= 10p-30p (except blood rush which is 10p to 100p and with body count +5p

Gold mods= 60p- 120p

Sold my Nano Aplicator for 60p. And maxed Maiming Strike for 100p. Both offered by buyer themselves. I guess it were cheap enough compared to the other players who sell that on trade chat such as unranked Maiming Strike that went up to 150p.

I got the Argone Scope. But no, this one is not for sell. No other mods could give you a nice red crits like it does. My Soma now can do one or two shot kill lol. Thanks to the RNG that allow me to collect all those rare mods from Acolytes myself.