The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader?

WorstPlayer

Question

It's times like these when you kind of start hating on your own community. So many people get salty that he doesn't bring what they want, completely disregarding that there's a small number of people out there who are actually grateful. But who in the blazes cares about the minority?

It's times like these when you kind of start hating on your own community. So many people get salty that he doesn't bring what they want, completely disregarding that there's a small number of people out there who are actually grateful. But who in the blazes cares about the minority?

Yeah ive actually enjoyed everything he's brought so far. Its just people think that he needs to bring more weapons and OP mods every single time.

Although i just want the primed reach to come back ;_;

He went to a Tenno bar, was uppity to a Rhino, and was released from the hospital earlier today.  He expects to be able to breathe through his nose again again in about two weeks.

LOL  You win the internet today :D

I'm here on XB1 and nervous now. No Baro coming soon? For *$%@ sake !!  

:'-(

Don't worry you'll get him on time, it's just PC that got screwed over. You'll get him again when PC gets him to sync back up, so consoles get him 2 weeks in a row

Edited by Acebaur

Perhaps if people acted less like spoilt entitled children they wouldn't have to do such things.

People always want more & better from games, there's nothing wrong with it, it's normal, but what isn't normal is DE's action, DE decided to punish people with Baro's issue because they were complaining about Baro's stuff... Come on! In this situation DE acted like an angry kids. It speaks, they are still amateur company, they still need to learn some things.

Edited by dendroaspis84

Im pretty sure they disabled him because of the shadow debt event. they didnt want people feeling plit between the two.

I agree with u may be they want to give time to players for farming ducats so they just delayed him i think

I don't understand the hate on Void Trader. he gives out improved versions of S#&$ty mods, that are mostly still useless. that is fine. the problem were things like primed continuity being released at all. They probably learned from it and my most cynical take is they don't want to have to talk about current Baro during their Devstreams. i don't care, he'll probably still have prisma cosmetics and some old weapons brought to prisma and that is all I really want from him. I am actually fine with the cosmetics, really.

Edited by Rawbeard

People always want more & better from games, there's nothing wrong with it, it's normal, but what isn't normal is DE's action, DE decided to punish people with Baro's issue because they were complaining about Baro's stuff... Come on! In this situation DE acted like an angry kids. It speaks, they are still amateur company, they still need to learn some things.

There's a difference between offering constructive criticism about things and simply raging, organising riots etc and in general, throwing the toys out of the pram. Too many spoilt babies have thrown tantrums and selfishly ruined things for others. The angry kids in this were the idiots rioting on the forums and in-game, pathetic behaviour.

Edited by Zilchy