Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.8

[DE]Drew

since this patch been loged out 10+ times, even 3 times in a row, twice i needed to restart compltely my pc since it didnt let log (did say credentials invalid)

edit, just as i was posting this, i got loged out again :/

Edited by salubri

Equinox clone should merge with the Original Anima/Animus (Day/Night Form) instead of floating or dying, i thought that you're unleashing your other self not just using a specter... and i also agree with buffing its base duration, c'mon give us more equinox love DE <3

So, just got my first Chesa Kubrow, and holy S#&amp;&#036; am I disappointed and pissed off! I have retrieve in the highest priority slot at max rank, and seriously, I'll be standing RIGHT next to a mod that has dropped with my Kubrow also RIGHT next to it, and he WILL NOT pick it up! This is why everyone hates the Chesa. It's useless! He'll sometimes go grab things, but most of the time he either attacks enemies or just stands there. I thought the point of having the Chesa was to have a Kubrow alternative to the Carrier sentinel, but this thing absolutely does not come close to having the utility of the Carrier. Can you please actually fix how this guy works so that he's actually useful?

I've definitely seen an increase in bug fixing since we started doing that, since the bugs people care about are going to tbe the ones they put in extra effort to read, test, and remind DE of periodically.

(Me, I just get withdrawal symptoms if I stop!)